• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Changing up the lifting routine, getting very bored of what I have now. My new routine will be 4 days on, 1 day off, high volume. Super excited to see how this goes.

I always find 4 days on a bit tiring myself but let us know how you get on with it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So busy with sorting parcels in the morning and deliver mail in the afternoon. I do nothing but walk walk walk all day. Oh, and carrying 40 -50 pounds of mail on my bicycle. People told me I lost weight. Yeah, seriously? I walk like 6 - 7 hours a day! So what do you expect?

Ninja

Well well well
I always find 4 days on a bit tiring myself but let us know how you get on with it.

Day 1: Chest and Delts
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Back
Day 4: Arms

Cardio and Abs every other lifting day.

Going pretty well so far. Was able to hit some PRs. Looking forward to killing it tomorrow as well! High volume and frequency aren’t much of an issue for me, I’m used to working out 5-6 times per week. I only take a day off if my body tells me to rest. Aside from general gaming, lifting really helps take away the stresses of life.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm in shock. There was a terrorist attack in my city last night, just a few blocks from where I go to school. A police officer brutally stabbed, and several pedestrians plowed over by a UHAUL truck in a busy downtown street. As far as I know, nobody I know personally was involved, thankfully. But this is the first confirmed act of terrorism in this city, and one of the very few to even occur in Western Canada. A black ISIS flag was found in the suspect's vehicle. The attack was really similar to some of the recent ones that occurred in Europe. I really hope this wasn't just a sign of what's to come. Terrorism has no place here.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Today is the first day of Halloween. I've already had my pumpkin carving for this year planned for the past few months. I'm going to carve the BotW Sheikah eye.

Love pumpkin carving. I know exactly what I am doing also but its a secret to everybody until Halloween itself.

Ninja

Well well well
This whole shooting mess in my city has gotten my mind ****ed up since we were so close to the event.

But tonight was the first night I was able to get some solid sleep. Going in for an early gym session now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom