• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
My ferret Henry needs surgery. Good luck Henry :(

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
These past few weeks have been, and the next couple weeks, are going to be, so busy and hectic that I've already started losing my head. Guess it doesn't help that I'm already stressed out and there's the added stress of familial struggles and interpersonal drama that I have to deal with, I'm surprised I still have a head at all. At least I've got a visit from a friend to look forward to, and then another from my dad and stepmom the following week, but I really can't wait until the 22nd so I can finally start my summer at home.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
One of my coworkers asked me if I would like to go to the gym with him. "Shall we go to the gym together? We're going to have so much fun." All our coworkers were present when he asked me. He is always teasing me like crazy. Last week he asked about my plans for the night and now he asked me for a gym date.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hoping my surgery doesnt bring back any sinister results.
Good luck. Hope all goes ok. And that its not this guy doing it.
200px-Borville.png

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
One of my coworkers asked me if I would like to go to the gym with him. "Shall we go to the gym together? We're going to have so much fun." All our coworkers were present when he asked me. He is always teasing me like crazy. Last week he asked about my plans for the night and now he asked me for a gym date.

I didn't realize that you worked with JJ. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom