• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Just got an email saying I won't get BoTW till the 7th. And still no confirmation on the Switch, not even taken the money out my account. I'm getting worried.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
tamed two divine beasts so far, trying to find some heat resist for goron city and i'll do camel tonight i guess

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My local eb games is having a 8am opening but not a midnight launch. You'd think Nintendo's biggest IP would be enough to warrant a midnight launch. And on top of that the Switch is coming out and on top of that Zelda is also coming out. But I mean cmon, even if it was releasing on it's own 1,2 switch is big enough for midnight.
Nowhere near me is doing midnight launches, either. I have to wait til 10 AM tomorrow and pray that the places near me have stock.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
seeing all the breath of the wild posts and i'm just sitting here with an empty bank account and no time to do anything and then i eat potatoes and drink milk and walk the camel and drive my gf's bus up a wall and then down to new orleans where i find a dude and we chat and he talks about his day and i talk about my day and then i buy drugs and grab my family and flee to norway

in other words i'm tired and should be in bed but i dun' feel like it (:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
seeing all the breath of the wild posts and i'm just sitting here with an empty bank account and no time to do anything and then i eat potatoes and drink milk and walk the camel and drive my gf's bus up a wall and then down to new orleans where i find a dude and we chat and he talks about his day and i talk about my day and then i buy drugs and grab my family and flee to norway

in other words i'm tired and should be in bed but i dun' feel like it (:
You don't have a gf ***got

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Started my second playthrough of botw last night and I keep getting killed by stupid ****. Got my first ragdoll death against a tiny talus today lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom