• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I spent most of the afternoon talking with friends so I don't feel suicidal anymore.

thumbsupdoctor.gif

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Not really depressed but more annoyed with people who just don't seem to get it and overreact and take things way out of proportion. The worst thing is they also got other people to agree with their actions

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Finally got to see my grandma. <3 She's not doing well, but that's okay. I guess seeing her kind of finalized it in my head that she's dying. At least I got to see her, which is more than I can say for my dad's parents. She still has her Mickey Mouse watch on. :') I have confidence that she'll hang on until other family flies in to visit her. So yeah. I know I'm gonna miss her, but she ain't done yet. She's got willpower. I'm proud of her.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
**** me I woke up hearing my dad to cut the lawn, I loko outside and the lawn does not even need cutting. Now I'm stuck between whether that was a dream or reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom