Things That Are on Your Mind

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Johnny Sooshi, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Vanessa28

Vanessa28 Angel of Darkness Staff Member Moderator

When someone adds you on facebook as a friend and you keep on wondering who this person is and later realize it's a friend on here with the same name....*facepalm* I think I don't need alcohol to be drunk.

2. KayDeN

KayDeN

Rupees:
    ◊214
    Why do I wake up so much earlier than everyone in my house? Other than my parents, I mean. Both of my roommates sleep until 10, which is a perfectly fine time to wake up. But I woke up at 5 in the morning, why?! I WANT to sleep in, not wake up so early the sun's still drowsy.

3. Domozilla777

Domozilla777 Dmitri

Rupees:
    ◊5,429
    As we start on the downhill journey towards the summer, I'm beginning to think about summer missions trips. This summer, my church is holding a high school missions trip to Japan and another one to Peru. I went to Peru last summer and that was an amazing experience. It's my junior year and I don't know if I'll have time for this next summer so I need to decide if I should go back to Peru, or go to Japan.

4. Raven Storm

Raven Storm Paint the world black and grey

Rupees:
    ◊151
    What songs should I play today?
    I cannot have it too loud, since the neighbours will pop a vein if I do.
    Yet they have 'their' music loud all the time and yet I can't

Double standards much?

5. Beauts

Beauts Becky Boots

Rupees:
    ◊3,738
    Ok but while I get that you shouldn't go out of your way to upset someone, SOMETIMES people need telling when they're being ****ing **** human beings. And if they get upset by that and they're a grown ass adult, SO WHAT? If the nicey nicey method doesn't work don't just give up and let someone walk around ****ing everything they touch up. ****ing go to plan b. Maybe the message will actually go through?? God knows nobody gives a flying **** about my feelings when they wanna tell me about myself but how come everyone else in the world gets special treatment? If an honest, well mannered criticism sends them off the deep end then what they need to do is grow up, toughen up and get the hell over themselves. /rant

Ventus and Deus like this.
  6. Vanessa28

Vanessa28 Angel of Darkness Staff Member Moderator

Geesh, seriously this is annoying. Just use your eyes for goodness sake and READ CAREFULLY before you order something. Of course the wrong item will end up in your house if you refuse to READ. *slaps self on the head*

7. That Guy

That Guy

Rupees:
    ◊46
    For some reason your rant reminded me of Blake (Alec Baldwin) in Glengarry Glen Ross

Beauts likes this.
  8. Beauts

Beauts Becky Boots

Rupees:
    ◊3,738
    Lol, I can't even watch that clip because it's unavailable in my country. But I choose to take it as a compliment? XD

9. InsomniacAttack

InsomniacAttack spicy boi

Rupees:
    ◊752
    Finished my first PC build. Super happy with it. Not perfect by any means, but I outdid my expectations and now I can play any PC game at a high frame rate. Would recommend building one if you're thinking about it. Not overly expensive and completely worth it if you're into PC games.

10. Spirit

Spirit Half electronic

If Fire Emblem Warriors will be a launch title.

11. Ventus

Ventus Mad haters lmao

I realized that all I want is to be a child forever. I setup a play date with this super nice lady and she BAILED on me, then she called me twenty mins ago saying she ran into some event. I was like noooo but is okay. Thanks for calling :)

12. Jamie

Jamie Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...

same fam. i wish i could just play games and ****post forever lol

Ventus likes this.
  13. Jimmu

Jimmu Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I picked up an International Drivers Permit yesterday, going to try this hopefully. Mario Kart through the streets of Tokyo, sounds like a blast!

14. Satan

Satan chunky plant goop Staff Member Comm. Coordinator

I LIKE TO THINK MANAGE MY TIME WELL

[​IMG]

playing that **** on windows 8 yes yes

Mellow Ezlo, Jimmu, Ventus and 3 others like this.
  15. Sutittaja

Sutittaja Freezing chill

Rupees:
    ◊791
    I just bought costume for my schools festival for canditate for the matriculation examination, which is called "Penkkarit" in Finland. I will dress as Flareon, it's simple hoodie, but it look cute enough.

Jimmu likes this.