• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My son is currently at his terrible twos!

Well, if you didn't spoil him so much, this wouldn't have happened. I told you to follow Dr. Schlongdinger's guide to parenting, but nooo. At this rate, our son is going to grow up to be a juvenile delinquent. I hate to admit, but the truth hurts...

Unfortunately, this is what's been on my mind a lot lately! Thanks, Dan! :mad:

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
how to advance my own life further.

I ask myself, if Majoria's moon was about to crash into earth in three days, what would I want to do right now with my life?

I'm dead serous about this.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just logged into my Japanese class and...

Luffy has an assignment for me :/ It seems like he wants to punch me in the face...... you can't even escape school bullying in online courses now apparently :P

It's not like having constant homework for every subject isn't enough...
Maths: Complete 30 problems by Monday morning.
English: Complete Section 1 of the 2005 Year 12 exam for homework by Tuesday.
Japanese: Complete Units 10 & 11 by next Friday.
Software Design and Development: Read through chapter 3 of our textbook and answer 10 questions with short responses.
Information Processes and Technology: Read through a checklist of theory work and complete it by Thursday.
Business Studies: Read through chapter 7 of our textbook and answer 5 questions by Monday.
Being a senior sucks... So that is why I am here on the internet, not doing the work. I'll do some later tonight, I swear.

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
I'd like to become better at spriting, but I rarely have the motivation and inspiration at the same time these days. I generally feel useless at the moment. I need sleep. And maybe a sandwich.

Hollie is actually worse than I am at League.

(hear that destiny, wyatt, keith, nate)

Also:

[video=youtube;lQlIhraqL7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o[/video]

Last edited:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
My friends went out without even asking if I wanted to come along. I thought we were family..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom