• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So I have this... friend... and he has a problem. He is in love with a GPS system. More specifically, the GPS system built in to Google Maps. He lived under the genuine belief that the GPS wants to have sex with him, and I think the feeling may be mutual (at least in his mind). I've tried to help him, I even threw his phone out the window of his car, but nothing is working. He is still obsessed with her, as he used my phone to talk to her today. He kept changing our route just so he could hear her voice. I'm worried about him. What should I do?

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
What should I do?
Be the women of his life instead. Look, I understand your bisexuality doesn't extend to boys romantically, but you gotta try for an exception with this one (at least put on an act), otherwise he may never get over his crush.

Misty

Ronin
I'm so bored at work that I would poke a puppy in the eye with a stick if I knew it'd allow me to be entertained.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Pandora...my friends already think I have questionable taste in music. Why must you play a song from Pokemon 3???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom