• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
There's a couple of ducks that like to rest in my front yard, both of them even swim around in the pond once in awhile, and in all honesty I think they're pretty neat. Overall considering they've been chilling in our yard for a year or two now it would seem that it's somewhat of a vacation spot to them or something, as I imagine they made a nest somewhere at the dock nearby and just come to our yard to rest and let loose whenever they feel like it, it's kind of cool and we've had people come onto our property to take photos of them as well. It's not too often that you come by wild animals that are willing to get that close to human beings after all, heheh.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
There's a couple of ducks that like to rest in my front yard, both of them even swim around in the pond once in awhile, and in all honesty I think they're pretty neat. Overall considering they've been chilling in our yard for a year or two now it would seem that it's somewhat of a vacation spot to them or something, as I imagine they made a nest somewhere at the dock nearby and just come to our yard to rest and let loose whenever they feel like it, it's kind of cool and we've had people come onto our property to take photos of them as well. It's not too often that you come by wild animals that are willing to get that close to human beings after all, heheh.

This whole thing about ducks reminds me of when I went to Disneyland on a band trip recently and me and my friends watched ducks for like half an hour.
And later there were more ducks and I kept trying to get pictures but they were either blurry or people got in the way. :c

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
This whole thing about ducks reminds me of when I went to Disneyland on a band trip recently and me and my friends watched ducks for like half an hour.
And later there were more ducks and I kept trying to get pictures but they were either blurry or people got in the way. :c

Well now, that's no fun. If you want some pictures of ducks I could try to take some of the ones I mentioned while they're in my pond and stuff though, suppose it couldn't hurt anything. They're so nice...

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Well now, that's no fun. If you want some pictures of ducks I could try to take some of the ones I mentioned while they're in my pond and stuff though, suppose it couldn't hurt anything. They're so nice...

It's okay, I couldn't take an actual camera, so I had to use my crappy flip phone, so they're all bad quality except for ONE.
Which reminds me that I need to go through and delete a couple duck pictures... XD

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
It's okay, I couldn't take an actual camera, so I had to use my crappy flip phone, so they're all bad quality except for ONE.
Which reminds me that I need to go through and delete a couple duck pictures... XD

Alright, and maybe looking into that then, hahah.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The irony of the fact that I used to complain about not being to talk to a girl and I talked to her, in person, for over a half an hour tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom