• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Misty

Ronin
You will eventually conform into a uniformly shaped gear for machine of commerce. Sad to say but it's true, the only way to be free is to spit in their eye and take a dump in the public's face
I work for a non-profit. That's about as rock and roll as it gets. I am not a cog in commerce. I'm bringing resources to the weak and poor!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
@DARK MASTER
@Misty

Dear Mom and Dad,

I bet you guys should know that I am getting quite a wonderful education and I am having a blast.
I have been eating a lot of Turkey and staying very healthy. My professors are absolutely amazing, and I am well on my way to be an awesome musician. I've been making a lot of friends, and I now even have a pet fish named Jimmy.

I hope that all is well with you, and that Dad is paying his alamony. I am staying safe and having fun. I have really found a new home with amazing people. I miss you guys quite a lot though! I hope to see you soon.

Love,
Lozjam

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Forum Volunteer
So, yesterday I was taking the elevator in Mariposa Hall down to the first floor to go out on a call, and as it was almost to the first floor, the elevator crashed and landed on the ground hard and I was stuck in there for a few minutes until it eventually winched itself back up.

Needless to say, that was enough excitement for a year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom