• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I GOT HER NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well done, my good man.

Slow-Clap.gif

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I purchased my tickets for the EB Games Expo in Stdney in October. I purchased a full day Friday-Saturday gamer pass ($129). I can't wait, it will be a good chance meet up with some online friends and play some games. Hopefully the PS4 and NextBox will be there too :)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I had a math quiz today. During Flexo class, I just couldn't create that stupid plate, and felt so discouraged when my teacher repeatedly told me my plate was wrong, and I had to redo. I probably created that cursed plate 50 times, adding the stickyback, then cutting it perfectly, then putting the actual plate on, and then using a microscope to see if I did it right! A microscope! And I couldn't get it right. On top of that, my friend wasn't here at school today, so she couldn't help me. I would have been easier with her by my side. And then when I went home, I had to go to an interview. I'm so tired right now. Just want to go to sleep. Don't feel like doing my homework.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
PS just reminded me that I do not know how to tie a tie ^^

Just got $60 for nothing! :yes:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
i'm done
handling my own problems is one thing
and i can do it fine
but just
everyone is broken right now and i can't do a goddamn thing to fix any of them and it's killing me it's like someone took the empire state building and hit me in the face with it
i'm cracking, guys
woo

Cfrock

Keep it strong
How come Naughty Dog made Dr. Neo Cortex white in Crash Team Racing's official artwork when he was yellow in the art for all three preceding games? Were they being racist and implying that Asians can't drive?

tumblr_mdt2p5k2Ip1rawb5do1_400.jpg

Doctor_Neo_Cortex_4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom