• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Misty

Ronin
I had a cheeky Nandos today and as soon as the waiter handed me a menu he recognised who I was and said 'I don't know why I just gave you that. It's just a formality isn't it'.

I'm well known around there and always know what I want to order before I go in.

I love places like this. It's really heartwarming to be known. My girlfriends and I have a local diner where the lady who runs the place knows us all and is really swell to us. One of those small things in life that really boosts the overall score.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I love places like this. It's really heartwarming to be known. My girlfriends and I have a local diner where the lady who runs the place knows us all and is really swell to us. One of those small things in life that really boosts the overall score.
There is quite a few places I am well known. I seem to be remembered rather easily by people. It's good when you can just ask for 'the usual' and the staff know exactly what you want.

Misty

Ronin
There is quite a few places I am well known. I seem to be remembered rather easily by people. It's good when you can just ask for 'the usual' and the staff know exactly what you want.

Yes, exactly. I remember when the lovely folks at denny's used to know me and my friend. She didn't even take my orders after a point, just brought the diet coke and chicken fingers.

What makes you memorable, out of curiosity?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yes, exactly. I remember when the lovely folks at denny's used to know me and my friend. She didn't even take my orders after a point, just brought the diet coke and chicken fingers.

What makes you memorable, out of curiosity?

Do they not remember you anymore there?

Must be my slick hair do. I always make an effort to dress well, plus I am 6ft3 and into bodybuilding so I'm of an uncommon size. To actually find any clothes that fit nicely is a nightmare for me.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Well, the goal was to be driving all night to Missouri. Turns out we're having a bit of a setback. One of the trailer's wheels has messed up bearings. We also think the axle might be a little bent.

Now we have a friend coming out to our house with another trailer, and we're going to baby our trailer back home.

Oh well, we're going to do the best we can with what we've got. No point in stressing out about it.

Misty

Ronin
Do they not remember you anymore there?
Well, me and my guy friend usually frequented there around 2 in the morning. And since he and I stopped being chummies, I don't have a reason to be there at 2 in the morning.

Must be my slick hair do. I always make an effort to dress well, plus I am 6ft3 and into bodybuilding so I'm of an uncommon size. To actually find any clothes that fit nicely is a nightmare for me.

Yes, that sounds quite memorable. I have to say I appreciated people like this during my five years in the service industry. It made talking to them less awkward because they usually appreciated compliments to their appearance or questions about it.

Girls are on my mind again. Damn you biology.

I still say a hysterectomy could solve your problems.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have the door open to my balcony and the smell of my neighbours cooking has just come in. He is a Bangladeshi chef and owns the best restaurant in the city. I'm so hungry for one of his curries right now.

Misty

Ronin
Curry! <3

Tis so hot. I'm having trouble getting anything done. I need to make older brother install air conditioning this weekend.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Curry! <3

Tis so hot. I'm having trouble getting anything done. I need to make older brother install air conditioning this weekend.

Last night was the first in a while I actually haven't had to use a fan to sleep, however today it is much warmer and more humid. It is during times like these I find reciting the mantra 'Winter is coming', to be reassuring.

Misty

Ronin
Last night was the first in a while I actually haven't had to use a fan to sleep, however today it is much warmer and more humid. It is during times like these I find reciting the mantra 'Winter is coming', to be reassuring.

I just want late summer/ autumn at this point.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My parents were complaining about Pokemon Go at dinner tonight and literally the first thing I could think of was
durr_hburr_techonology_is_bad_fire_is_scary_and_th_tshirt-rebf295e573234cfb8de083f4a95fc8b4_8nhma_512.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom