• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

MW7

I realized that because of Alanis Morissette's song Ironic, it's virtually impossible to use the word ironic without someone telling you that you used it incorrectly, regardless of whether you actually used it correctly or not. Also regarding the song, it's logically impossible to say it is without irony because either any of the lines contain irony (which arguably some might from a certain point of view), or every line is lacking irony which would render the song itself ironic by being a song devoid of irony that is titled ironic.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Everytime college term ends i get sick, last time it was a stomach bug this time lo and behold the mother of all migraines literally took me out for 3 days, and that was 3 days pure sleeping, finally getting over the remnants after puking my guts out. Can't wait to see what i get in 3 weeks time when college finally finishes. Well technically 9/7 days. But still.

Misty

Ronin
Had interview, feel like it went well, but brain is now treating me to all the moments that could be considered cringe and making me think I was awful.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I figured out the money problem, wow I'm so smart, the reason why people don't believe in community nowadays is because they aren't safe investments. Everyone wants to get something out of whatever they invest in, of course, but why would I give someone $50 if he's going to turn around and spend it on booze? Or why would I give that woman $50 if she's just going to buy a c*nd*m and some cannabis? I wouldn't in either case. The thing is that, I don't know what people are going to do. Too many ****heads in and around the world. So I keep money to myself.

I give out to my coworkers and friends and family, but those are few people indeed. I can't trust others, it just isn't easy.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
If we all typed every thought we had, that would make things interesting.

Why can't Doug be more like the DQ frappe? Why can't I just buy one? I'm hungry. I should go get some Lunch soon. How the **** are we going to get to Mars? It takes like two months to get there. Also it's really expensive! I think if the US government took some funding from the military, and put it into education, that'd be cool. We need a better education system. I wonder what school is like in Zelda? Probably like medieval times, or something. It's been one year since I've graduated. Hopefully I find a long term job soon. If I could be a video game developer that'd be sweet. Working for Nintendo would be kind of cool. Can't wait to hear about what's happening at E3. Man, it is already June. May went by fast.

If I just think of whatever, and let my brain go, it goes everywhere.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm going to have a big fire soon, so I'll be collecting flammables for that. Should be good fun.

I'm also going to visit Japan early next year with a couple of friends. I intend to do the Wanko Soba noodle challenge while I am over there in one of the Morioka restaurants.

If we all typed every thought we had, that would make things interesting.

Why can't Doug be more like the DQ frappe? Why can't I just buy one? I'm hungry. I should go get some Lunch soon. How the **** are we going to get to Mars? It takes like two months to get there. Also it's really expensive! I think if the US government took some funding from the military, and put it into education, that'd be cool. We need a better education system. I wonder what school is like in Zelda? Probably like medieval times, or something. It's been one year since I've graduated. Hopefully I find a long term job soon. If I could be a video game developer that'd be sweet. Working for Nintendo would be kind of cool. Can't wait to hear about what's happening at E3. Man, it is already June. May went by fast.

If I just think of whatever, and let my brain go, it goes everywhere.
I sometimes accidentally do that in the SB

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom