• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Some people are really not worth to be called people. And some things frustrate me madly. There is a reason why I'm hardly active on forums and social media lately and every time I find my reasons being justified.

Amen to this Nessa, i find myself thinking more and more about vanishing for four more years.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Going to the hospital about my cluster holes today... I'm a little scared.
Good luck with it Dan and hang in there. I'm rooting for you man.
Some people are really not worth to be called people. And some things frustrate me madly. There is a reason why I'm hardly active on forums and social media lately and every time I find my reasons being justified.
IDK if it is recent forum hullaballoo (I don't keep track of it anymore), but Vee, maybe it's just the local scenery that is getting to you? I didn't know you to be someone who is frustrated over things easily, so they must be big things that are getting to you..in any case, take a vacation or something. I recommend it to everyone.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Vanessa you're a powerful women and not one to be trifled with. I wouldn't worry about the current forum drama, it will be forgotten about shortly. I hate to see your activity lessen. :(

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have a lot of friends at my school. For once in my life, I'm actually happy, because I have a lot of people I can hang out with and I'm hardly ever alone anymore.

But today I had a revelation. Are they really my friends? I hang out with these guys, we practice together in the halls, we eat lunch together, we go out for beers after a long day. I consider myself to be quite close to them. But how close are they actually to me? I love them to bits, but there are tons of things about myself that I hide from them. For example, ZD. But not just ZD, there are things about my past, and even my present, that I don't feel comfortable telling them. They know next to nothing about me, and I know next to nothing about them. So are they really my friends? Friends are supposed to be people you can count on, people you can share your darkest secrets with. But there are things I can't even imaging telling them. It makes me wonder how many of my "friendships" are genuine, and if I really have any true friends at all at this moment. I shouldn't have to live a lie around them.

I don't know. Just random thoughts I've been having. I wish I could figure this out because it's really bothering me. I love these guys, they're like family to me, but I hide my life from them. Are they really my true friends then? I know they'd be totally understanding about anything I tell them, but idk... I hate living a lie but I still feel like I have to, and I really don't like feeling this way.

Last edited:
I have a lot of friends at my school. For once in my life, I'm actually happy, because I have a lot of people I can hang out with and I'm hardly ever alone anymore.

But today I had a revelation. Are they really my friends? I hang out with these guys, we practice together in the halls, we eat lunch together, we go out for beers after a long day. I consider myself to be quite close to them. But how close are they actually to me? I love them to bits, but there are tons of things about myself that I hide from them. For example, ZD. But not just ZD, there are things about my past, and even my present, that I don't feel comfortable telling them. They know next to nothing about me, and I know next to nothing about them. So are they really my friends? Friends are supposed to be people you can count on, people you can share your darkest secrets with. But there are things I can't even imaging telling them. It makes me wonder how many of my "friendships" are genuine, and if I really have any true friends at all at this moment. I shouldn't have to live a lie around them.

I don't know. Just random thoughts I've been having. I wish I could figure this out because it's really bothering me. I love these guys, there like family to me, but I hide my life from them. Are they really my true friends then? I know they'd be totally understanding about anything I tell them, but idk... I hate living a lie but I still feel like I have to, and I really don't like feeling this way.
Keeping such secrets isn't compromising of the friendship. If they directly asked and you lied about it, that would. And keeping secrets doesn't mean you aren't a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom