• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

I remember when I visited northcastle this one slag with tonnes of makeup caked onto her face was bragging about how she had so much money and others were beneath her. it turned out it was her sire's money, she was a right ol' ****. there was a girl about five or six years of age who asked her for a few pence for a juice box and she denied the girl after bragging! Dan I wish you were there to see it.

I wish I was there too, my rage would not be able to contain itself, I would have grabbed the nearest wet flannel and removed that bourgeoisie *****'s make up, and smacked her with the wet flannel afterwards.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I'm kinda happy right now. My dog is doing so much better now, abscess is gone and now there is only a tiny hole among all that fur. Now I just hope that he isn't that stupid and start scratching it when we aren't looking, but anyways. He looks so happy now, and he looks so much better without that disgusting fist-sized thing in his neck.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm kinda happy right now. My dog is doing so much better now, abscess is gone and now there is only a tiny hole among all that fur. Now I just hope that he isn't that stupid and start scratching it when we aren't looking, but anyways. He looks so happy now, and he looks so much better without that disgusting fist-sized thing in his neck.

Glad to hear it. It didn't sound particularly good when you described it last. Hopefully it'll disappear soon.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Hey Everyone,

For those of you who are unaware, I am currently in Japan on an intensive internship program and won't be returning home until the 9th of March. Work days have been hours like 7am-6pm and I am going out in the afternoons too so I haven't really had time for the forum and won't be here much at all until I return home.

Please direct your enquiries relating to the forum to the other staff members in this time unless it is completely vital that I am made aware of something (although, I can't guarantee a fast response), or if it can wait until the 9th of March.

I'll be catching up with forum related matters on the flight home to Sydney hopefully.

PS: You can follow my trip here: https://jimmy-in-japan.tumblr.com

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've gotten about 3 hours of sleep since 7:30 Wednesday morning, and only got about 4 that night. Probably won't be sleeping until around 12ish tonight. This is gonna be a really long day. :cooky:

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I really hate the feeling I get when I play video games or see my friends. I feel like I'm wasting time. But I know why I feel that way, and I need to stop it.

Dan

I've been made to feel that way by hewhoshallnotbenamed. :P
voldemort.jpg

Don't listen to that pussy, he couldn't even beat up a baby.

I was really sad to find out Harper Lee died earlier today. She'll definitely go down as one of the most influential writers in American history. I know there was some controversy over the publication of Watchman last year, but it's great to have the first draft of what later became Mockingbird to the final product. It's fitting that she brought her literary works together in her last year of life.

I really hate the feeling I get when I play video games or see my friends. I feel like I'm wasting time. But I know why I feel that way, and I need to stop it.

Quite the contrary. Both of these things are good for your soul - they're a chance to give yourself a much needed break, a moment to recharge. Everyone needs some time off, and if anyone deserves to do just that, it's you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom