• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
They won't let me stay here because my reason isn't good enough.
There is one thing that you can do, however.
It may not be one that you would like, but ask yourself if you would like it any other way.

If you truly love Pendio, and he loves you as well. You two could get married. Then you will be able to stay without fear of deportation. I know that this may be too soon for you and him as well. However, you could do it, and stay with him, being married.

I'd hate to see you come back into America into such a horrible life. And I am sure Pendio feels the same way. This is an inorganic way of getting married, I know. But if you both truly think that it is inevitability that it will happen, then go ahead and do it so that you can stay.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
They won't let me stay here because my reason isn't good enough.

Europe lets hoards of people in, though only if they're Muslim I'm afraid. It does suck that you have to go back.

You could do what Lozjam suggested. Love is love and I don't think you need a bit of paper to prove it however this is a good a reason as any to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom