• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have arrived safely in Sweden! The plane rides were not as bad as I thought but there were times when it got brutal. Anyways, I'm currently with @Pendio and his family at their house. I've felt so welcome and I'm having a great time. I am still a little upset about leaving my dad. I'm so worried about him and I'm trying not to let that worry ruin the whole experience.
So far I really love it here. The buildings are really pretty and the snow fall is actually nice here compared to home. It feels weird being on another continent and I still feel like I'm at home. But this is my home now, and it is scary, but at the same time I feel much safer, and hopefully in time once the guilt of leaving dies down I will feel much happier as well.
I hope you guys at ZD are doing well! :)
Don't feel guilty. Heck girl, you have the right to get a life on your own. Normally every parent knows there will be a time their kids are leaving home and start a life on their own. Just enjoy the beauty of that beautiful country and welcome to Europe!

D

Deleted member 81859

So I was in Barnes and Noble today browsing when I came across the novelization of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. This was my first KH game, so I wanted to see how some of my fav scenes were interperated. I skimmed through and finally reached my favorite part: the scene where Riku and Namine first meet. That scene is currently my signature btw. So I read it, and...
THEY HOLD HANDS.
Namiku was my childhood OTP, and honestly I flipped out. The scene was written super, SUPER SHIPPY. Riku actually reaches and takes Namine's hand, which killed me. This feels honestly really dumb to post about, but I'm so happy, and so is my younger self.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
So I was in Barnes and Noble today browsing when I came across the novelization of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. This was my first KH game, so I wanted to see how some of my fav scenes were interperated. I skimmed through and finally reached my favorite part: the scene where Riku and Namine first meet. That scene is currently my signature btw. So I read it, and...
THEY HOLD HANDS.
Namiku was my childhood OTP, and honestly I flipped out. The scene was written super, SUPER SHIPPY. Riku actually reaches and takes Namine's hand, which killed me. This feels honestly really dumb to post about, but I'm so happy, and so is my younger self.

I was always a Riku x me kinda gal

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
My dad contacted me and it was just...sad. Like I expected some crazy **** but it was just a sad short paragraph asking if he would ever see me again.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm gonna be gradually cleaning out and donating and/or trashing everything I don't need in my room because next week (of course it has to be the first week of the new semester) everything is being moved out of my room so my dad and uncle can replace my carpet with hardwood flooring, which I don't want in my room but they're doing it anyway. I'm going to be sleeping on the couch downstairs for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom