• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I have arrived safely in Sweden! The plane rides were not as bad as I thought but there were times when it got brutal. Anyways, I'm currently with @Pendio and his family at their house. I've felt so welcome and I'm having a great time. I am still a little upset about leaving my dad. I'm so worried about him and I'm trying not to let that worry ruin the whole experience.
So far I really love it here. The buildings are really pretty and the snow fall is actually nice here compared to home. It feels weird being on another continent and I still feel like I'm at home. But this is my home now, and it is scary, but at the same time I feel much safer, and hopefully in time once the guilt of leaving dies down I will feel much happier as well.
I hope you guys at ZD are doing well! :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have arrived safely in Sweden! The plane rides were not as bad as I thought but there were times when it got brutal. Anyways, I'm currently with @Pendio and his family at their house. I've felt so welcome and I'm having a great time. I am still a little upset about leaving my dad. I'm so worried about him and I'm trying not to let that worry ruin the whole experience.
So far I really love it here. The buildings are really pretty and the snow fall is actually nice here compared to home. It feels weird being on another continent and I still feel like I'm at home. But this is my home now, and it is scary, but at the same time I feel much safer, and hopefully in time once the guilt of leaving dies down I will feel much happier as well.

Forget that asshole of a father. Good riddance to him. You now have a shot at happiness away from that man. Don't let the thought of him get you unhappy.

Dan

Congratulations to you both, I think it goes without saying we're all really happy for you.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Ari, I think it was brave of you to take this journey, I'm proud of you, but make sure you repay Pendio for the great kindness he's shown. Also might sound a bit harsh, but **** your dad.

Can communicate well in Sweden?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Ari, I think it was brave of you to take this journey, I'm proud of you, but make sure you repay Pendio for the great kindness he's shown. Also might sound a bit harsh, but **** your dad.

Can communicate well in Sweden?

I will. :) I promised him. <3

Yeah people speak English here too so it's not a problem. Sometimes his family talks to each other in Swedish and Pendio has to translate for me lol DX I will be learning Swedish, and I'm sure being in the culture will help a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom