• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Is this inner bicep? I have one there, it is indeed the most painful place to get a tattoo that I have experienced and I am not planning to get one on my other arm in the same place! It looks good though :)

Now for what's on my mind. Today I tried to put up the Christmas tree. Tested the lights first, fine, spent 45 minutes with me and my niece untangling the bastards, put them on the tree, plugged them in to see what adjustments I need to make and bang, fuse gone. So, no Christmas tree for me.

Also I am going to Canada on Friday :)
Halifax by any chance? Or Calgary? Lol.

So Fantasy Life just crashed on me out of the blue and I lost hours of progress. I'm back to Fledgling Blacksmith after I had just managed to reach Adept rank, am back to Apprentice Alchemist (was also Adept), and didn't even bother to check my Miner. I never had a 3DS game just outright crash on me, so I only ever save when the game prompts me to (thus, the moment I started a new life as Blacksmith this morning) or when I shut it off. God I'm so pissed off right now.

(sorry guys, had to rant)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Tomorrow after class I'm going to get a New 3DS XL and Tri Force Heroes as a Christmas present. And Friday is my last day of school for the semester. I was supposed to go see the new James Bond movie today but my aunt, who bought the tickets, had to work today, so we're doing it next week instead.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I have been fairly busy planning and booking my trip to Japan next February. Since it is my first time abroad I am very excited.
I've booked my flights and a few hotels and over the space of a month I'll be visiting Sapporo, Tokyo, Nagoya, Hiroshima, Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, and Nara. Managed to get a pretty good deal on flights (Sydney > Sapporo via Tokyo, Sapporo > Tokyo, Tokyo > Hiroshima, and Osaka > Sydney via Tokyo) all for just over $1500 with ANA. I've also met a few of the other students going on the program with me and they seem like really fun people so I am very much looking forward to it. The middle two weeks are scheduled working with a company in Tokyo and Nagoya but the rest of the month will be just for a holiday.

Salem

SICK
I have been fairly busy planning and booking my trip to Japan next February. Since it is my first time abroad I am very excited.
I've booked my flights and a few hotels and over the space of a month I'll be visiting Sapporo, Tokyo, Nagoya, Hiroshima, Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, and Nara. Managed to get a pretty good deal on flights (Sydney > Sapporo via Tokyo, Sapporo > Tokyo, Tokyo > Hiroshima, and Osaka > Sydney via Tokyo) all for just over $1500 with ANA. I've also met a few of the other students going on the program with me and they seem like really fun people so I am very much looking forward to it. The middle two weeks are scheduled working with a company in Tokyo and Nagoya but the rest of the month will be just for a holiday.
What a coincidence, I'm going to Japan this January(unless something goes wrong).

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom