• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mido

Version 1
I've been craving weird foods today. Earlier it was babybels and now it's a ham sandwich. And before anyone makes the joke, no I'm not pregnant *rolls eyes*

Oh, goodness no! I don't want to ask such a question; but what I would like to know is if the ham sandwich was delicious? (If you've fulfilled such a craving!) :cool:

Day 3 of Wisdom Teeth surgery recovery, and it's been a mixed bag. The pain isn't so bad, but the swelling is a bit of a nuisance, especially since my face looks like a box now.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Oh, goodness no! I don't want to ask such a question; but what I would like to know is if the ham sandwich was delicious? (If you've fulfilled such a craving!) :cool:

Day 3 of Wisdom Teeth surgery recovery, and it's been a mixed bag. The pain isn't so bad, but the swelling is a bit of a nuisance, especially since my face looks like a box now.

It was delicious!

I had wisdom teeth surgery this year, had a coronectomy. The swelling will basically be gone by day five so don't worry :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh good old wisdom teeth...mine got removed in 2005 and one of them had issues to leave me. The dentist had to cut open my jaw to get it out because it was so attached to me. Thank god for high pain level :D

one of the less well-thought out decisions of my life was to schedule my driver's test a week after my wisdom teeth were taken out. the swelling did not go down as quickly as I anticipated.

some people look like criminals in their license picture... I looked like a chipmunk

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
one of the less well-thought out decisions of my life was to schedule my driver's test a week after my wisdom teeth were taken out. the swelling did not go down as quickly as I anticipated.

some people look like criminals in their license picture... I looked like a chipmunk

Better than a diabolically evil kitten with pink glitter pots

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
So I woke up and I was 30. This is pretty ****ty.

b15f2cd0-7d9a-0132-43bc-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
So I woke up and I was 30. This is pretty ****ty. I mean, I always thought by the time I was 30 I would know wtf I was doing.

"The traffic light blinked one million times. I blinked twice and twenty years went by"

I forgot to say happy birthday but don't worry about it, nobody knows what they're doing lol and it's never too late to figure it out

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tomorrow morning another job interview plus a trip around the place which might become my new job. Assembly line work again but I will have more time off.
Best of luck with that one! Hope it goes well :)

I handed in three assignments today for Uni so am happy to have that load gone now. Gotta move onto the next stuff though, can't wait for the semester to be over already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom