• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Master Asia! Master Asia was my Senpai Sensei who taught the stuff I think to know of myself. Please accept him into your lives. <3
10637-620x-advice-master-asia.jpg

Long ago therefore before I was a young person referred to as a “children” but then things changed when I met Master Asia because the Master Asia Nation attacked and together we ergo defeated the Green Witch and King Europe. Master Asia is known as the undefeated of the east. Infinitely look eastward and there be nothing can defeat Master Asia who interestingly is from most likely Asia I would personally write a fanfiction about Master Asia anydaytime of my living life, understandably.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
A 19 year old guy came into work for a job interview today and while he was waiting at one of the tables in front of the counter for his interview another random customer got up for a second to order something else and left his fries on the table. This customer turns back around to see the guy eating his fries and gets pretty angry.

Pro-tip: Don't steal other people's food in front of the people who are just about to interview you if you want to get hired.

The interview still went ahead, his answer to "What would you do if a customer brought back fries and complained that they are cold?" was "I'd charge them for new fries.".

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
A 19 year old guy came into work for a job interview today and while he was waiting at one of the tables in front of the counter for his interview another random customer got up for a second to order something else and left his fries on the table. This customer turns back around to see the guy eating his fries and gets pretty angry.

Pro-tip: Don't steal other people's food in front of the people who are just about to interview you if you want to get hired.

The interview still went ahead, his answer to "What would you do if a customer brought back fries and complained that they are cold?" was "I'd charge them for new fries.".

Wow, 10/10. He's getting hired for sure!

It'd be nice of a lot of people would at least pretend to be legitimately interested in the job...

Master Asia! Master Asia was my Senpai Sensei who taught the stuff I think to know of myself. Please accept him into your lives. <3
10637-620x-advice-master-asia.jpg

Long ago therefore before I was a young person referred to as a “children” but then things changed when I met Master Asia because the Master Asia Nation attacked and together we ergo defeated the Green Witch and King Europe. Master Asia is known as the undefeated of the east. Infinitely look eastward and there be nothing can defeat Master Asia who interestingly is from most likely Asia I would personally write a fanfiction about Master Asia anydaytime of my living life, understandably.

/KEK/. :niceguy:
09484c3877.png

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Today is the start of my third year of college. I only have one class today, and it's Ethical Problems & Issues. I'm actually looking forward to this one a lot. If it weren't required for Human Services I'd have wanted to take it anyway.

Also I've been using the same backpack since 9th grade and its still (mostly) functional. :hum:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Leave it to my family to have a family reunion at a chicken farm.

In other news, I discovered that there's is actually a really popular organic egg company in my family and it was actually the first organic chicken farm in the country. My family is cooler than I thought.

Were you ......... EGGcited to learn this that you are birds of a feather with a humble bird farmer? Cuz all yer roosters are coming home.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I have the option to make a short trip into DC to see countless museums or beautiful architecture for my birthday. Instead, because of my inability to say no, I went on a long ass hike in the backwoods of VA.

I sucked down all the water within an hour and nobody packed food.... :(

DARK MASTER

The Emperor

Super Asia! Probably the most epic speech in anime! Please, I'd like to make this an open forum on how Master Asia has changed your life. Sort paper and MLA format. :)

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I really would like to go to school, but unfortunately I can't afford it and I'm not smart enough to get a scholarship.

Plus I don't take out loans 'cause I don't wanna deal with debt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom