• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I can't watch this movie for more than 30 seconds at a time because the main character is so awkward.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
What's the movie? It wouldn't happen to be Spiderman?
No, but Peter Parker is pretty awkward. It's called "Sex Ed", about a virgin who decides to teach sexual education. Surprisingly he's not that awkward of a guy (unlike Steve Carrell's character in The 40 Year-old Virgin), he just absolutely cannot talk to women and I can't handle his attempts to. It's one of those things that's so cringy that you have to like stand up and walk around the room for a minute.

Dan

No, but Peter Parker is pretty awkward. It's called "Sex Ed", about a virgin who decides to teach sexual education. Surprisingly he's not that awkward of a guy (unlike Steve Carrell's character in The 40 Year-old Virgin), he just absolutely cannot talk to women and I can't handle his attempts to. It's one of those things that's so cringy that you have to like stand up and walk around the room for a minute.
Thanks for telling me the same of the movie, I might give it a watch based on this short interaction.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
holy **** what is wrong with this game im gonna throw my ****ing 3ds at the wall

ac2a742812.png

5ee9fbe14d.png

bf7dbac38f.png

802e7b0f15.png

c1b16e35dd.png

5171d17efe.png

363c22e6c8.png

129ae0dcbe.png
XD!!!

Djinn

and Tonic
Okay so I made it about 26 seconds into a Captain Planet episode before I had to stop. There was some evil lady that had a giant printer that was printing things that tossing all the ink filled paper out in the woods. That was the supervillain plan, print a lot of crap and drop it on the ground.

Used an oversized evil printer out in a field just to throw random paper everywhere.

Sort of seems like something a park ranger can handle, or a cop. Not really a superhero kind of situation.

Reactions: Dan
I'm pretty sure I would have just starved to death if I lived before the invention of microwaves. Cancer from radiation, whatever, I'll gladly take my convenience and bask in my laziness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom