• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Considering how the economy is (****ty) here in Hawaii, I'm actually glad that I've found a job, and I know that I'm not just lucky, but really hit the jackpot with that 'cause I'm blessed with really nice co-workers. :)

Sure, I'm new and all so I mess up from time to time, but they're all kind and forgiving, and I'm very thankful with what I got. ^^

In retrospect, Pokemon had really good voice acting, especially for its time.

I haven't watched the show in about fifteen years, but the snippets I've heard for the new (I guess they're not new anymore at this point :'D) voice actors is ugh. James doesn't sound fabulous anymore... he just sounds mentally impaired. He was the best in the show :(

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I just wanted to have a nice day for once. I actually woke up feeling really good, and of course, my dad has to treat me like some sort of animal in the morning just because he's pissed off about something. I hate how every post lately has been really depressing, but I have no where else to rant and I feel bad about always going to my boyfriend and making him feel bad with my ****. I wish I could stop hating myself because of this because it's getting to the point where I'm punching myself in the face and throwing myself against a wall, causing physical damage to myself. I don't know how it feels to be consistently happy. I'm sorry guys, I just had to get that out.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I just wanted to have a nice day for once. I actually woke up feeling really good, and of course, my dad has to treat me like some sort of animal in the morning just because he's pissed off about something. I hate how every post lately has been really depressing, but I have no where else to rant and I feel bad about always going to my boyfriend and making him feel bad with my ****. I wish I could stop hating myself because of this because it's getting to the point where I'm punching myself in the face and throwing myself against a wall, causing physical damage to myself. I don't know how it feels to be consistently happy. I'm sorry guys, I just had to get that out.
I know the feels and don't appologize. If you need to get it out off your system, let it go ;)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Some guy just knocked on my door, told me he was willing to do yardwork for a few bucks because he and his sister were hungry and he wouldn't get paid till next week. I went to go make them some food and told them to stay put and they vanished when I was bringing it out. That's kinda rude. I was only in the kitchen for a few minutes whipping up some sandwiches. They couldn't have waited for a few minutes?

Is it wrong that I think it's rude? I'm not sure.

Yeah that is incredibly rude of them. Obviously weren't that hungry either.

Djinn

and Tonic
Got an offer for freelance job that pays dirt a week ago. I call them today and decline the offer. The response

"You are not even going to give 2 weeks notice?"

Me: Uhh....I don't even work there now..

Them: But You should always put in a notice that is just professional.

Me: But I never worked for you...ever.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Article%20Lead%20-%20wide998572289gij8asimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.giivb5.png1437782235768.jpg-620x349.jpg

This house sold for over a million dollars in Sydney in June. Affording a house in Sydney is not really a possibility anymore.

This house sold for over a million dollars in Sydney in June. Affording a house in Sydney is not really a possibility anymore.

If it makes you feel any better, New York City's real estate is even worse. One of the 400-square-foot one-bedroom apartments in my building apparently just went on the market for a cool $1.8 million. Needless to say, I'm renting until I die or win the lottery.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Article%20Lead%20-%20wide998572289gij8asimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.giivb5.png1437782235768.jpg-620x349.jpg

Same thing in London. Some ****ty houses would be like $3m canadian. In Toronto a $3m house would get you a really nice place in the middle of the city. In Halifax it would get you a mansion.

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom