• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So Facebook have blocked me from sending messages it would seem. It should only be temporary but this is extremely annoying. They should at least give you a warning before pulling that kind of ****. Now to contact people from outside the UK I'm going to be like 90% reliant on skype and how it feels that day which is crap.
Facebook sucks ass!!! They block people for the most stupid reasons but when you report serious issues they reply with " we didn't find anything that violates the rules." One guy told a girl she was a white whore and a slave and should be stabbed to death but nope.....it was not against the rules... I hate ****book sometimes

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I had a great day today. I enjoy my weekends a lot more now. I don't hate my job at all. Actually I like it a huge lot. The work itself is a bit boring but the coworkers and supervisors are making up for that plus it's good money!

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I really don't understand why I do things just to please other people.

Ah well, on another note, I'm feeling really happy today. My mom and I are going to watch a movie later after we visit my grandma and I got some music business to do. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom