• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
my new upstairs neighbor's alarm clock woke me up at 5am. this better not be a regular thing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, this is proving to be an eventful night. I successfully managed to avoid an animal on the highway, crashing my grandma's car in the process. Worry not though folks, I'm fine, but the car is totaled.

If you don't hear from me for a few days then it probably means my grandma killed me. Just so you know.

On a happier note, I'm not getting a ticket and my license is fine! Hoky **** though, that was ****ing scary.

Well, this is proving to be an eventful night. I successfully managed to avoid an animal on the highway, crashing my grandma's car in the process. Worry not though folks, I'm fine, but the car is totaled.

If you don't hear from me for a few days then it probably means my grandma killed me. Just so you know.

On a happier note, I'm not getting a ticket and my license is fine! Hoky **** though, that was ****ing scary.

Oh wow, sorry to hear that man. Glad you're alright though.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff

Well good to here there's no ticket or anything, that'd be bad. I don't suppose the car had insurance? Or insurance that applies to other drivers? If not.... good luck with your grandma.

I'm really glad you're safe, Mez. Don't worry about the car. Depending on how old it is/was, the frame could have malfunctioned in terms of how it would give during the accident, which easily could have resulted in a worse outcome. Even though it got totaled, it behaved correctly for you to have made it out safely. I'm sure your grandmother will be understanding. If not... let me at her! :ananger: I'll talk some sense into her! :ananger::ananger:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

****ing moose. :ananger:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom