• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I.. I reverse searched the :slugs: face, and it brought me to the original image (one of which was used as a profile picture, here) and then I reverse image searched that and... and...

b6b725cd1d.jpg

why god why

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
At the risk of sounding like a terrible person, I don't feel like doing the father thing this weekend. I could really use two days off. It's not even so much a break from being a father, but a day off from everything. A little time to recharge my batteries. But I'm not gonna get that time. At least I have my daughter to cheer me up at a time I'm down in the dumps.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
i just found out that a very very close friend of mine has a god damn brain tumor and it's not going away and it's not going to get better and nothing is going to be done about it because it's not high enough priority for surgery or anything and she can't afford it because somehow even though she is DYING that's not important enough and i can't do a god damn thing i can't do anything
it's just gonna keep growing in her brain and taking out her senses until she dies and i am freaking powerless and i'm gonna just watch her die
maybe i shouldn't post this here but i just need somewhere to puke out all these emotions
i hate this
i hate this so much i hate being powerless i don't know what to do i don't know god damn it

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
i just found out that a very very close friend of mine has a god damn brain tumor and it's not going away and it's not going to get better and nothing is going to be done about it because it's not high enough priority for surgery or anything and she can't afford it because somehow even though she is DYING that's not important enough and i can't do a god damn thing i can't do anything
it's just gonna keep growing in her brain and taking out her senses until she dies and i am freaking powerless and i'm gonna just watch her die
maybe i shouldn't post this here but i just need somewhere to puke out all these emotions
i hate this
i hate this so much i hate being powerless i don't know what to do i don't know god damn it
I'm sorry all this is happening to you and your friend, it just that some things in this world is beyond our control, but what should matter now is that you be there for her, as long as you do that she won't be alone. I be praying for her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom