• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Excuse me. Typically ZD doesn't make sense and sometimes I adapt to that behavior.

I nominate for weirdest/overreaction post of 2015.
So, because ZD is strange, you decided it was incumbent upon you to ask someone to send you underwear in exchange for an air conditioner?

:|

fdc5f58c36.png

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
So, because ZD is strange, you decided it was incumbent upon you to ask someone to send you underwear in exchange for an air conditioner?
So, because ZD is accustomed to strange out of place hummer, I decided to make a joke fitting that. If Beauts doesn't like it I offered to remove the message. No big deal.

Excuse me, but don't give me this double-standard crap. At least I don't post about people's dead brothers.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So, because ZD is accustomed to strange out of place hummer, I decided to make a joke fitting that. If beauts doesn't like it I offered to remove the message. No big deal.

Excuse me, but don't give me this double-standard crap. At least I don't post about people's dead brothers.
Ok, I don't follow. You made a random and creepy post asking Beauts to send you underwear in exchange for an air conditioner, while the "dead brother" is a cock-and-bull story by Wolfwhateverhisnameisnow that he changes whenever he feels like. I don't see how there's a double standard there.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ok, I don't follow. You made a random and creepy post asking Beauts to send you underwear in exchange for an air conditioner, while the "dead brother" is a cock-and-bull story by Wolfwhateverhisnameisnow that he changes whenever he feels like. I don't see how there's a double standard there.
Ehm can you please not mention that about wolf? There is no evidence he is lying either so I don't like to assume someone is lying about his dead brother. Like I said keep this in private.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I don't see how there's a double standard there.

KEK. Double-standard is I don't think your group would have an issue if a similar joke was posted by them. Obviously when you dislike someone you tend to select certain aspects about their character to make a point. Everyone does it.

IMO this is just a distraction to divert bigger ZD problems, but hey you're welcomed to think what you'd like. I agree with Vee, we shouldn't prolong a resolved non-issue.

meow tse tung had a redish book he called the smaller red book

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Little_Red_Book

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom