• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
lmfao what a stupid petition. Sounds like the whining of console elitists.

This morning I decided to make scrambled eggs with diced salami in it and that was the best decision I made regarding food in a while. Also I'm trying to get an award in MH4U for mounting monsters but I can't fricking figure out which monsters I'm missing for it and it's driving me crazy. ._.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I would just like to say that a forum is a hub for a community of people with common interests to interact. A forum is nothing without its community and the relationships members of that community create. A forum is about having fun, making friends, and learning - all while respecting certain boundaries of behavior necessary for people to achieve those goals.

When one joins a community and consistently annoys as many people as possible, intentional or not but surely aware, their goals are completely antithetical to the purpose of the forum, i.e. everyone else's. It's the careless exercising of personal desires at the expense of the others who want to just have a little fun and hang out with people they enjoy.

It's selfish. Plain and simple. And it's truly unfortunate.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just got home from work and got a call from my University as I walked in the door. They just offered me a $7700 scholarship (made in two payments to my bank account over the next year) and the donating IT company are interested in speaking with me. They said they have possible internships here in Sydney and even noted that they may be able to offer me an internship in their office at Japan when I study there in 2018. Pretty excited :)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Whut but you promised me pie.... if you ish stealing my pie i shall slay you with a dragon
Well our pie is poisonous so we don't have to read this **** anymore.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Friend's birthday tomorrow, off out for a nice meal. For a while now I've been cutting off drinking so much, and has been going well, but we agreed that the odd party is my 'cheat day', so to speak.

anigif_enhanced-5829-1396606774-1.gif

Wine will flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom