• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
That tells me either you think kitsu is terrible at his job or just has a bad personality towards you or you think i am a jerk and i deserve to be mean to kitsu.... you've just dug yourself a hole and you might as well fill it after yourself
No, I just don't have any real reason and dragged Kitsu out of random. Almost thought of going with Lemmynagi, too, but I thought Kitsunagi sounded better.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Also i feel i gotta add you've just called both myself and Kitsu gay because as far as i know we are both male
Dude, if you go to the Terraria Community Forums and look for a mod named 'Matsu' you'll see he's been shipped with so many different people it isn't even funny.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Also i feel i gotta add you've just called both myself and Kitsu gay because as far as i know we are both male
Kitsu is timecubegender (timecube/timecube/timecubeself)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Dude, if you go to the Terraria Community Forums and look for a mod named 'Matsu' you'll see he's been shipped with so many different people it isn't even funny.

SO because it's been done on another forum you feel it's alright to do it here?

[and thus happy in his role, shiro makes others suffer]

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
SO because it's been done on another forum you feel it's alright to do it here?

[and thus happy in his role, shiro makes others suffer]
That place has stricter rules, Shiro. If it's fine there, it should certainly be fine on a more laid back forum.

Now that's a shipping I can get behind, no pun intended
:mods:I'll get right on it...
*pulls out a large bag and sets off to find Merc*

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Also Shiro called me stupid yet you don't care about him? I mean to be honest I quite frankly deserve to be permabanned, but I mean you could at least scold Shiro or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom