• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The nether keeps kicking my behind... way too many skeletons and those zombie pigmen keeps following me so I always end up accidentally aggravating them :( Leave me alone, pigmen and let me attack the blazemen in peace!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
The nether keeps kicking my behind... way too many skeletons and those zombie pigmen keeps following me so I always end up accidentally aggravating them :( Leave me alone, pigmen and let me attack the blazemen in peace!
Have you tried walling off the stronghold so the Zombie Pigmen can't follow you? If things ever get difficult, building is a good option to try.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
There are pigmen in the stronghold...

Torch once ever four blocks or place down slabs if there is too much light it will prevent nether stronghold spawns (light level of i believe 12 to completely negate spawns) this way you could make a highly efficient wither farm/blaze/pigman.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So I was supposed to work 66 hours this week. well now it's going to be 80 with an additional $25 a day on top of overtime pay. before taxes are taken out, that's a thousand dollar paycheck. still like, 800 after taxes. Gonna get more than driver's ed paid for with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom