• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I'm wondering when the other half of me will wake up so I can be hyperactive again...

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
When I suspended my course 6 months in, I phoned student finance asking, if I was to restart my course again in the future, if they would fund the first year again and they said yeah. Hopefully same applies to you as well.

Oh it was fine getting them to agree for payment but because I'm working and my mum is divorced from somebody who isn't my dad (and he isn't on my birth certificate) they didn't seem to believe I am who I say I am so it took forever to find all the proof. It was ridiculous. The good news is, it just updated to say I will get the money so it seems everything is going to be okay thank god

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Oh it was fine getting them to agree for payment but because I'm working and my mum is divorced from somebody who isn't my dad (and he isn't on my birth certificate) they didn't seem to believe I am who I say I am so it took forever to find all the proof. It was ridiculous. The good news is, it just updated to say I will get the money so it seems everything is going to be okay thank god
Yay, now Beauts won't go into poverty on us!

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I need to prepare to Saturday, because my sister has graduation ceremony and we will have a lot of quests. I'm not very social person, so mingling with quests is not my strong point... Ah well, there will be cake, so there is something good at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom