A Cool, Cool Mountain
I think I may have an ear infection :/
I would say come live with me but I live on the other side of the country and I'm not really in charge of whether people move into the house or not.You know what's on my mind? My disgusting excuse of a mother. I made a comment to my dad to the effect of "alright if your advice screws this up it's on you" and she stomped in the kitchen and blew her ****ing lid. That self righteous piece of human trash seems to labor under the delusion that she can be nasty, mean, demanding, and outright horrible to me and my dad and STILL be entitled to respect.
Timeline of events:
- She-devil stomps into kitchen and screams at me
- I tactfully try to ignore her
- She starts calling me nasty names and screaming "**** YOU"
- "If you can's afford to move out then why did you buy a computer" because a one-time expense isn't the same thing as having that much in expenses MONTHLY you insufferable ****wit
- I snap and shout back
- She acts like the self righteous piece of **** she is
- She actually SPITS in my face
- Real ****ing spit
- I had to actually wipe saliva off of my face
- At that point /I/ lose my ****
- She says I "had it coming"
- I have to suppress my desire to grab the food processor and smash her face in with it
- All the while she's still screaming
- Tell her "kindly stop screaming at me you ****ing self righteous asshole"
- She walks into my room and starts chucking **** onto the lawn
- Have to physically keep her from getting near my computer
So yeah that's my ****ing situation. I can't even move out because;
- I can only make 11k USD a year or I lose reduced tuition
- If I make more I have to pay 30-40 grand a year which I just can't ****ing afford
- If I lose my enrollment I also lose my job because I'ma student assistant
- I then end up homeless.
So I can either end up homeless or deal with constant verbal abuse. I can't even flat with friends because they're all way too broke to afford it or joining the military.
There's your problem, he is 12. He is very much going through puberty, and that is a pretty normal phase for a child. Give it a couple of years, and he will grow up and mature.I would say come live with me but I live on the other side of the country and I'm not really in charge of whether people move into the house or not.
As for my thoughts…
It wasn't me this whole time, being the older sister and all who's impatient with a younger sibling; my brother really is kind of an asshole. I'm just pissed that he disrespects people so much and thinks the world is about him. He only pitches a fit whenever he doesn't get what he wants, or is getting punished for something he did. I was asking him why it looks like he switches emotions so fast and he was like, I'm just moody, in which I responded, no you're not, you're way worse than moody. Sometimes he's normal, sometimes he's okay, sometimes he's funny, and sometimes he's obnoxious prick for no reason. He makes no sense. Not to mention, he makes it seem like he has no idea how to solve his own problems, he's irresponsible and useless, he ALWAYS finds something to complain about, and only ten minutes after getting yelled at, he acts like nothing ever happened. At all. Seriously, it's creepy. He's not just giving me problems, he's starting to give my parents a ton of trouble too. He said himself that if he's not having a good day, nobody else should.
I'm trying my hardest to love this kid, and I don't hold grudges against him, but… What the heck?! He's twelve! I know he can do better, but he refuses to put in the effort to try!
When I suspended my course 6 months in, I phoned student finance asking, if I was to restart my course again in the future, if they would fund the first year again and they said yeah. Hopefully same applies to you as well.Got an offer of accommodation for my university. I just have to hope student finance give me money so I can actually go and this doesn't all turn out to be some awful life hoax. The universe definitely feels like it's against me lately