• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
My mom just got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and my best friend was recently diagnosed with MS, and even though they both tell me not to worry, I just can't help it.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
But you're right, impossible to control, I'd say.

I suffer from acute anxiety. I have done severely for about four years, but I think it was an issue for at least three years before that. Obviously a big part of that is the panic attacks. I still get them now, but at my worst I would have one after the other all day. It's honestly not something I would wish on my worst enemy. But though you can't stop a panic attack once it starts, you can learn to cope with the things that trigger them so that it doesn't go so far. It takes a lot of work though.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Just when I thought I could finally relax and not have to freak out about 20 million things, my mum's ill. It's probably just a bug going around but whenever this happens I get flashbacks and in my head things aren't good.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I just broke up with a girl I really liked. The relationship was ending anyway so I saved myself from being cheated on. Still though I feel like crap.

I'm sorry. =( Hugs because you're awesome. ^_^ :hug:

My mom just got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and my best friend was recently diagnosed with MS, and even though they both tell me not to worry, I just can't help it.

Sorry. =( Illness is not pleasant thing, especially when its a loved one. Keep going strong, Link, you'll make it through this and you can always come here to feel better because we're here for you. =)

Just when I thought I could finally relax and not have to freak out about 20 million things, my mum's ill. It's probably just a bug going around but whenever this happens I get flashbacks and in my head things aren't good.

Sorry to hear about your mom. I'm sure your right, its just a bug. I do hope she feels better. =)

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
oaXS5ua.png

What the **** kind of glitch even is this.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Listen to Prolonging the Magic instead, better album.

I CAN LISTEN TO WHATEVER ALBUM I WANT, DJINN

Anyway, I'm re appreciating Apollo 18 all over again. The CD just sounds so much better. Like, apparently there were sighs in Spider that I never heard before. It's so great and even a bit nostalgic to hear it like this.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I suffer from acute anxiety. I have done severely for about four years, but I think it was an issue for at least three years before that. Obviously a big part of that is the panic attacks. I still get them now, but at my worst I would have one after the other all day. It's honestly not something I would wish on my worst enemy. But though you can't stop a panic attack once it starts, you can learn to cope with the things that trigger them so that it doesn't go so far. It takes a lot of work though.

I found it personally harder to control when you had free time to let your mind wander. I mean, I obviously do not speak for everyone, but that is something I noticed.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That....was.....probably...the.....most...intense......and.....heavy..... season...finale......ever! THANK YOU SUPERNATURAL FOR LEAVING SUCH A HUGE CLIFFHANGER!!! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TILL OCTOBER TO SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom