• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

onebizarrekai

gay energy
10308419_1117669668430060_3146018882338997761_n.png

Here's some cute to make your day

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
-PC wouldn't turn on this morning.
-Couldn't install my SD Card reader.
-System Restore wiped all my programs on the new rig.
-This essay is absolute ****.
-I have way too much to do this week.
-I have a bit of a crush on a few people but I'm keeping a lid on it.\

Gee golly gosh today's been WONDERFUL.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The last two days have been super ****ty and I can hardly remember what happened at the concert and it's just making me mad.

Like, that was supposed to be the time of my life, but everyone ****ing ruined it.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My dog farts, and they stink. Really bad.

I can sympathize whenever i do tug of war with the dog he literally uses biological warfare on me and man does he stink, i've literally been forced out of the room because it's so bloody awful. Several times all the dogs have sat next to each other and it's like an orchestra or a competition one will maybe fart and then others smell it and start unleashing a miasma of smell.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I can sympathize whenever i do tug of war with the dog he literally uses biological warfare on me and man does he stink, i've literally been forced out of the room because it's so bloody awful. Several times all the dogs have sat next to each other and it's like an orchestra or a competition one will maybe fart and then others smell it and start unleashing a miasma of smell.

Every time she farts, she gets startled, as if she can't even believe that something that awful came out of her.

It's not like you can really control these things in the end. Don't beat yourself up about it. These things happen. You didn't "allow" anything to happen, it just did happen.

I had a panic attack period about two years ago. It was bad. I was going through some terribly stressful times, and once, it hit me so hard that I ran to the nearest rubbish bin and threw up. I almost didn't make it and I almost threw up on the person who later became my wife. Yeah. Good times. But you're right, impossible to control, I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom