• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
One of my friends just marked themselves safe from the Nepal Earthquake on facebook. He's in Kathmandu. Its nice that features like this exist.

On another note I'm seriously scared my mouth is now infected. There's almost no pain on the left side but my right side is excruciating. All my teeth on that side hurt and so do my ear and throat. But it's Sunday so I can't contact a dentist or doctor unless I feel like sitting in A&E for a thousand years. I don't.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I wonder how many people are actually my friends. I realy suck at realizing who is and who is just talking to me to not be mean. And a lot of people claimed to be my friends but ignore me now. And I'm always the one that starts out conversations so it seems like they actually don't want to talk to me.

Sorry for double posting.
I just wanted to say I consider you a genuine friend. We were always friends way back when and it's been nice getting to know you again. I can't speak for anyone else, and I know I'm useless at starting the conversation but I do really like chatting to you. If there's anything you need to talk about or need help with, I am always here to help :)

i know that feel. outside of a select group of people, i often get the impression i'm a disposable amusement.

Same for you Curmudgeon. You're one of the most intelligent people on ZD and I always like talking to you. You're also hilarious, which helps, and we have a similar sense of humour at that.

Both of you are not disposable to me in any way.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
One of my friends just marked themselves safe from the Nepal Earthquake on facebook. He's in Kathmandu. Its nice that features like this exist.

On another note I'm seriously scared my mouth is now infected. There's almost no pain on the left side but my right side is excruciating. All my teeth on that side hurt and so do my ear and throat. But it's Sunday so I can't contact a dentist or doctor unless I feel like sitting in A&E for a thousand years. I don't.

That sounds really bad, you should go to the doctors get an emergancy thing

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't even know if they have that in my area. Tory cut backs ftw!

The nearest emergency dentist is the other side of london and as today is the marathon I have zero chance of making it there.

daaamn thas a bishturd, urm try ice water should numb the right side of your mouth, if it doesn't well you know it's really bad.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I have both a social studies project and a science project due tomorrow and I haven't finished either of them. Luckily I'm almost done with the science project, but I hope to god my partner at least did some work on the social studies one.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I have both a social studies project and a science project due tomorrow and I haven't finished either of them. Luckily I'm almost done with the science project, but I hope to god my partner at least did some work on the social studies one.

That's gonna suck if you both did the science project ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom