• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Man, I just had the worst/most disjointed dream ever. I dreamed I was back in NZ just prior to my breakup (or maybe just after, it wasn't clear) and my ex made some comment about how I broke up with her and we ended up in a shouting match. Then one of my best friends walks in the door (one of the ones I hung out with last night) and they kiss. Several confused fistfights later I wake up furious, breathing heavily, and with my heart pounding like I'd just beat somebody. Couple that dream with the fact I only got 4 hours of sleep last night and I don't have a lot on my mind now other than "uurrrghh."

Last edited:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
still haven't gotten my money from my tournament bracket domination. going to have to start making some face-to-face visits soon.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Saw this gif:

post-33707-nothing-to-see-here-gif-please-BeZM.gif

And now I really want to watch Naked Gun and Airplane! I loved Leslie Nielsen.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Him. @Pendio

Everything.

How I seem to be losing all my real life friends.

Is it sad my social life has come down to a zelda forum site?

Yeah this was kinda my life for a year or so. Reach out to those you still talk to (and some you don't). I didn't talk to this particular circle of friends for ages and now we hang on the frequent.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I wonder how many people are actually my friends. I realy suck at realizing who is and who is just talking to me to not be mean. And a lot of people claimed to be my friends but ignore me now. And I'm always the one that starts out conversations so it seems like they actually don't want to talk to me.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I wonder how many people are actually my friends. I realy suck at realizing who is and who is just talking to me to not be mean. And a lot of people claimed to be my friends but ignore me now. And I'm always the one that starts out conversations so it seems like they actually don't want to talk to me.

i know that feel. outside of a select group of people, i often get the impression i'm a disposable amusement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom