• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I hope this is trolling. I hope people don't actually believe this.

CByWvpkW4AAfHla.png:large

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Well if you read it, Ayano, at the end it says "if it's situational like he claims", meaning not clinical. I still think it's unfair to say that wealthy people have to be happy with their situation, but I do see the writer's point.

Jamie

I'm gonna be really mad and really happy when a certain person messages me tomorrow. You better be okay.

Jamie

Can you just wake up and message me already :s I wanna know you're okay.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Here I am, 20 till 6am, my daughter will be up in an hour and a half. And there is no way I will be getting any sleep tonight. My mind is heavy, and I have never worried about anyone or anything as much as I am right now. I feel like my heart could explode.

I have a friend who really needs someone to be there with him. I am worrying myself to death, cuz I had a feeling something was wrong, so I walked across the street and caught my best friend with a gun to his head. I'm glad I showed up when I did, we sat there and cried for like 30 minutes before I spilled my heart out telling him how much he means too me, and how much he means to a lot of others besides me. Reminding him that he has worked way too hard, coming from nothing, and being a highschool drop out, and fighting his way too the top and now making more than my parents, just to throw it all away because some ***** doesn't respect or appreciate him after everything he has done for her. Just seeing him there even thinking about pulling the trigger makes me want to go out and murder that ungrateful ***** for doing what she done to my non-blood brother. I'm still a ****ing mess, and afraid cuz I left him alone, but I stayed till he fell asleep and I have to get up with my daughter in the morning. So I came home to get a lil rest cuz she will be up real soon. And I'm going to have to check on him first thing tomorrow morning. I dont kow what I would do if I lost him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom