• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I witnessed a ****ing train derailment earlier today, across the street right behind where I live. It was pretty freaking frightening to see, even though only 2 cars were really involved. One car fell over right off the tracks, the one behind it simply tipped so that only one side was on the tracks. Thankfully , nobody was hurt.

The good thing is, it was only a grain car that fell over. Two cars behind was a gas car (probably full of propane). That could've been ugly.

And on a completely unrelated note, tomorrow's Good Friday, so I get the day off! =D

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
When I finally leave this town, I'm going to try as hard as I can to move on and forget the life I lived here. It was a pointless and pathetic existence. Yes, I will recognize that it shaped me into who I became, but it's best to just forget my identity and start anew.

Reactions: Pen

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Sometimes, when she's gone, I just feel emptiness. I wish I could be with her every second of the day. I wish I could know that, without a doubt, she is and will always be safe.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I went to Gamestop today, like an hour and a half early just to make sure I was first in line to pre-order all 6 amiibo and the splatoon pack. Things seemed fine at first, site was down and employee was calling around to try and see what was going on. Employee gets a call from his district manager and is told to create a pre-order for the 6 different amiibo under a different game(ended up as 2 copies of Batman Arkham Knight) and the price it would be for the bundle. paid for it, but I forgot to do the splatoon pack. went back, he took my name and number and said he would call when it came back up and I could come pay for the splatoon pack. well he called and it turns out I'm not getting the 6 I paid for but only Ness and Pacman. And he handed the money for them back without an option of refusing the refund and complaining more about it to a higher level. I can't really complain about the splatoon pack. Oh well

So I called customer service and explained the problem. They kept saying there was nothing that could be done(which is whatever, I'm sure there isn't but they don't get the point) and then tell me I can find the rest of the amiibo I didn't get at the store online. I go to gamestop's page and none of them are there. After this I just hang up and call again. Wait another hour to be talked to, Immediately ask for a supervisor, Supervisor apologizes and takes my info and is sending this to the corporate level. All this just for some toys. I'm almost ready to quit the hunt. It sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom