• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I feel pretty good today, honestly. I met with my advisor and we talked about my schedule for next fall, and we got into me taking Directed Practice (which is 200 hours of internship). And as it stands, next May I should be graduating from my community college and hopefully going to a university to get my bachelor's degree. I'm kinda anxious about all this, but it feels kinda good to have an idea of what you'll be doing in the future.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I have no energy to record, and when I finally get the motivation someone always manages to interrupt me before I start and just take away all my mojo. I'm so ****ing sick of this constant depression. It's been three and a half weeks and I still hate everything.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I have a choice as to what to do for May and June. I'm going back to England on the 22nd of April briefly to drop off Winter clothes and minimise my carrying weight because I plan to do the Camino de Santiago across Spain (a pilgrimage). However, my friends are getting married at the end of June and while I will be back in time for that regardless, I may miss the stag do if I go to Spain. So my alternative is to travel around more of Europe, see a couple of countries and keep my schedule free so I can go to the stag party. Any opinion on what would be more fun?

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I have no energy to record, and when I finally get the motivation someone always manages to interrupt me before I start and just take away all my mojo. I'm so ****ing sick of this constant depression. It's been three and a half weeks and I still hate everything.
Maybe take a vacation for a weekend or something? What is it you record?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
That awkward moment when you realize you have been talking about wieners for the past 30 minutes. In my defense I was convincing an old friend who is about to have twins that she need to circumcise he poor boys. No dude wants to explain to a girl why he has all that extra skin cuz his mom was just a hippy who thought it was a good Idea not too.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
That awkward moment when you realize you have been talking about wieners for the past 30 minutes. In my defense I was convincing an old friend who is about to have twins that she need to circumcise he poor boys. No dude wants to explain to a girl why he has all that extra skin cuz his mom was just a hippy who thought it was a good Idea not too.
You make being uncircumcised sound disgusting. Like "oh no, my foreskin just swallowed my girlfriend, why is there so much skin!?" or "I'm going sky diving, but no worries about a parachute, I'll just use all this extra skin because my mum's a hippy.".

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

Yeah because cutting off part of someone's body is much better than having an awkward conversation.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I'll tell you whats on my mind. How much I love how real life friends can be such a bummer. I just think its funny how they always expect you too be there for them, and you are at the drop of a hat. But when you are down, and got some heavy **** on your mind, they want nothing to do with you. Im done going out of my way for them. I've been told I have too big a heart, and care about people too much, and thats why I get walked on all the time. Well Damnit My bad for being a good friend!

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'll tell you whats on my mind. How much I love how real life friends can be such a bummer. I just think its funny how they always expect you too be there for them, and you are at the drop of a hat. But when you are down, and got some heavy **** on your mind, they want nothing to do with you. Im done going out of my way for them. I've been told I have too big a heart, and care about people too much, and thats why I get walked on all the time. Well Damnit My bad for being a good friend!

That describes me so much it's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom