• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I was thinking about it, and last night made me mad.

So after the show, we were out in the lobby outside of the theater, right? And the girl who plays Jasmine goes out there, still in costume and everything. So, these two little five-year-old girls walk up to her and ask for her autograph.

And guess what? She signed her actual name, and then printed "Jasmine" underneath.

Like, I don't think this girl understands. You just acted as Jasmine for the past hour and a half. You are dressed as Jasmine. These two little girls probably have never seen you out of costume, and to them, you are Jasmine.

When they walked up and asked for your autograph, I'm almost certain that they didn't want your autograph. They wanted Jasmine's autograph. What you should have done was made a fancy little Jasmine signature, and then left a cute little note or something.

Seriously though.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Guys, I got a girlfriend

It actually started out as a joke. Me and her joked a lot about us dating, and we were hanging out with friends after school before going to a party. The joking got to the point where we were holding hands while walking down the street, and cuddling before the party. At some point I looked at her and said: what if we actually were dating, even just for tonight? I was partially joking, but mostly serious. She said yes. So yeah we spent the whole party cuddling and kissing. The best part was, her ex was there, and we were making him super jealous which was really fun cuz he's a dick. Yeah so I'm officially not single, which is a weird feeling. She makes me really happy and I'm really comfortable with her, which is good. Yeah we were the talk of the party haha.

On other news I'm starting a band

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
...Am I not unbanned yet?

Oh, well, anyway, our neighbor was over, and I didn't realize it. Like, I just got out of the shower, and apparently she had been there for a few hours. Well, I guess it's my fault for taking a nap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Top Bottom