• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Geez, how broken is Young Link anyway? I swear, boss fights in earlier levels have become a lot easier whenever I use him. He's pretty OP for a kid.
It might have to do with the fact that the MM DLC is at a higher difficulty than the TP DLC, so his lower-level stats might be elevated a bit. It'll probably balance out as he levels up more.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Online friends are so unreliable. Especially on Quotev. Yeah, see somebody getting all depressed because they're life sucks? Try to help them and they alienate you immediately. This is why I have trust issues with people online. Yes, you may be what you say you are, and I believe it, but I don't trust you as an individual person.

Can somebody here please prove me wrong? That ZD is different and people aren't going to abandon me here, too?

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Online friends are so unreliable. Especially on Quotev. Yeah, see somebody getting all depressed because they're life sucks? Try to help them and they alienate you immediately. This is why I have trust issues with people online. Yes, you may be what you say you are, and I believe it, but I don't trust you as an individual person.

Can somebody here please prove me wrong? That ZD is different and people aren't going to abandon me here, too?
I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG. from this moment on to forever, I will be your best online friend

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Wait, confessing your love to her in the middle of the night while you're on drugs works?!
Daang now I have a "thing" with two girls kinda. Crap I think I'm a jerk officially. Like seriously things aren't supposed to go this well. Crappp yo.

Crap this post is gonna make no sense... Lol

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Wait, confessing your love to her in the middle of the night while you're on drugs works?!
Daang now I have a "thing" with two girls kinda. Crap I think I'm a jerk officially. Like seriously things aren't supposed to go this well. Crappp yo.

Crap this post is gonna make no sense... Lol
Actually, it makes perfect sense. And you're completely screwed. Hahahahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
"The best laid plans of mice and men always go awry", and yet I'm always caught off guard. Is it even possible to expect the unexpected? If you already expect the unexpected, is it really unexpected? How can one be surprised by something one is already anticipating?

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Thanks to my sister the genius who decided to store all of our old, unused gerbil crap in an open container in the back of the basement--loaded with old treats, fluffy bedding to snuggle in, and various toys--we now have a mouse problem. Wonderful. Now I have to deal with my dad setting traps and poison in the basement, meanwhile trying to make sure my gerbils in the family room don't get on the loose and wind up in the basement. Almond is a tame guy, but he's not very obedient when it comes to you not letting him going where he wants to explore. He does not like when you block him from going places. And Bruce is stealthy and hard to catch. If he gets on the loose, the chances of catching him would be pretty slim. Just a bad situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Top Bottom