• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Po-Tay-Toes
I actually just remembered a news report that I read this morning about some dumbass in Alberta who stole a truck and crashed it into an RCMP station. Genius!

Basically, he stole a truck, then took the stolen truck, knocked on the front door of the police station, and said "Arrest me please! :D".

I am currently thinking about horses. For no good reason. Just horses. :)
One of my friends is obsessed with horses. And I just remembered a story she told me once.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What's on my mind is scalping these last three GameCube adapters I managed to get from Dallas TX. I love it.

I want to focus on getting a cosplay done but I also want to focus on getting a job but I also want to focus on fiance/friendships but I also want to read [out of books atm] but I also want to be affectionate to animals in my new household but I also want to do something artistic.

But I'll probably just sleep.

Sheik

:the:
I've been piecing things together.

At school, I feel really cocky and self-superior around my friends and other classmates, and even though I don't act like that, it bothers me that I can even look down on and belittle them in such a way. It makes me feel sick that I can place myself on a higher level than them, even if it's only in my head. That makes me feel really uncomfortable when I'm with my friends at school or at other places.

On the complete opposite end of the spectrum, when I'm on ZD, I feel inferior and worthless compared to everyone else. Not like it's something wrong with me, but it's just that everybody here is so completely awesome and intelligent, and I'm... not as much. And because I have such a great self-imposed sense of inferiority, I sometimes can't even work up the courage to talk to a lot of members here because I view myself as, like... a fly compared to them.

And there's no middle ground... There's no place I have to go where I can feel equal to everybody else. It's either my school friends, or my ZD friends. I have some other random friends scattered in between, but I don't get the chance to hang out with them as often. I guess I simply have issues with my self-image.

But what if I don't have issues with my self-image? What if everybody my age feels like this, and true self-image and self-esteem issues are something far beyond what I've ever experienced? What if I'm just a complete idiot? What if... I wake up one day, as a five-year-old, and realize that the past seven years of my life were all just a dream, and that I have to relive those years all over again? That is a thought beyond horrifying.

Mellow Ezlo

Po-Tay-Toes
Gee, I just love having to work 6 full days a week! /sarcasm

So not looking forward to tomorrow.

Oh well, at least on Sunday I get to take a break and ski! :D Of course, after that I get to help my dad with his truck, yey...

And then another 6 day work cycle.

I had no life before, now I really have no life... :/

Can't freaking wait for the summer.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I really like the song "She's Actual Size" and I always thought John Linnell sang it but then I was listening to it, and I was like "This doesn't actually sound like John Linnell...". And then I realized it was actually sung by John Flansburgh, and I had a mini existential crisis because everything I had ever known was actually a lie.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
ALSO YEAH I FORGOT I am actually going to be going to the They Might Be Giants concert and it is going to be the most amazing thing ever WOOHOO.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Four vehicles with sirens blaring have just gone past my place in under fifteen minutes. I wonder what's going on.

EDIT: Make that five.

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
I've been dealing with a lot of **** lately, so I just have a major lack of taking anything seriously as a method of coping... and apparently that has pissed off a lot of people on this forum. So, now I'm instinctively trying to numb the guilt of hurting people with more nonsense, and it's probably just going to make my relations with them worse. I'm just... so disconnected from my feelings right now, and I really don't want to have to deal with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Top Bottom