• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Always Creep You Out

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Little do you all know anime is how the Japanese government is normalizing extraterrestrials for their arrival
DZVdK7jVAAERRrH
Ah, it all makes sense now....

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
An abundance of teeth in odd ways. There were images circulating years ago for what is known as hyperdontia and the sheer thought of it makes my skin crawl.

It has to be in a sort of odd way too. If the teeth are organized, fine, whatever, but when they're just thrown about, it's incredibly creepy to me. I recently played Dark Souls and the Gaping Dragon is a perfect example of it. It makes me so uneasy.

Gaping Dragon for reference, but spoiled because groose.
Boss_0026_Gaping%20Dragon.jpg

An abundance of teeth in odd ways. There were images circulating years ago for what is known as hyperdontia and the sheer thought of it makes my skin crawl.

It has to be in a sort of odd way too. If the teeth are organized, fine, whatever, but when they're just thrown about, it's incredibly creepy to me. I recently played Dark Souls and the Gaping Dragon is a perfect example of it. It makes me so uneasy.

Gaping Dragon for reference, but spoiled because groose.
Boss_0026_Gaping%20Dragon.jpg

Ooh, you probably wouldn't get along with Mileena in Mortal Kombat, then. :eek:

Teeth creep me out too and I almost mentioned them but I was alreadyconplaining about character design. I don't mind sharp or jagged teeth in abundance in monstrous designs though. Rather it's like... over detailed teeth, especially rounded teeth, really creepy me out. The example that comes to mind is Pit from Kid Icarus. I couldn't main him in Smash Ultimate even if I wanted to because his victory screen is so repulsive to me. Blech.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Teeth creep me out too and I almost mentioned them but I was alreadyconplaining about character design. I don't mind sharp or jagged teeth in abundance in monstrous designs though. Rather it's like... over detailed teeth, especially rounded teeth, really creepy me out. The example that comes to mind is Pit from Kid Icarus. I couldn't main him in Smash Ultimate even if I wanted to because his victory screen is so repulsive to me. Blech.
so fake hollywood smiles are your thing?? how do you do your teeth then??

sertii.

ufufu.
Forcing me into any water where a shark could conceivably be. Unless I am playing as the shark.
pretty much this since it reflects my own fear of dark and deep water

something about it being full of monstrous creatures that have never once seen the sun tickles the reptilian part of my brain that makes me fear things

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Oh, I thought of another one.

Paintings that change when you're not looking at them.

There are a few in games like Amnesia, but even when the context is not sinister it creeps me out. There's a painting in Thief: Deadly Shadows that changes for a nice reason, but even that makes me all squeijerujihioer

Oh, I thought of another one.

Paintings that change when you're not looking at them.

There are a few in games like Amnesia, but even when the context is not sinister it creeps me out. There's a painting in Thief: Deadly Shadows that changes for a nice reason, but even that makes me all squeijerujihioer

No joke, there are haunted paintings in Animal Crossing New Horizons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom