• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Role PMs

Scum
Hello, Giri! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about doing my taxes. That's why I've decided to make Doing Taxes the Mafia Framer! :) During the night you may select a player to frame them. For example, if a cop were to investigate that player, they would show up guilty.

Since you're a dirty scum whose partners are sms the man whose name is too long, and rubik, you can speak in the mafia chat provided in funnier's discord server. u also get a factional kill :bubsy:

You win when you equal the town in number, or nothing prevents you from doing so.

blease confirm in the signup thread when u get ur role uwu
Hello, your name is too damn ass long! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about sblorts or whatever that "active" "working out" stuff is. Fun???? With teammates????? idk???? Anyway that's why I've decided to make Sports the 2x Mafia Strongman! :) A total of two times ever you can choose to use your thicc rippling muscles to make an unstoppable kill. Use it wisely :bubsy:

Since you're a dirty scum whose partners are rubik and giri, people with names of a normal length, you can speak in the mafia chat provided in funnier's discord server. u also get a factional kill :bubsy:

You win when you equal the town in number, or nothing prevents you from doing so.

Hello, Rubik! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I'm secretly 89 years old and I can't use technology. How does it work? I don't know! That's why I've decided to make Technology the Mafia Roleblocker!:) At night you may choose a target and prevent them from carrying out their task for the night. Also you are a meme thief. A mief, if you will. You cannot post memes and your target is prevented from memeing the next day. This is restricted to memes in picture, video, and gif format i cannot stop you from saying words in a particular pattern and damn if i don't know how to communicate without memeing. maybe i should've made that this role instead. hm.

Since you're a dirty scum whose partners are giri and SMS (why is his name so long), you can speak in the mafia chat provided in funnier's discord server. u also get a factional kill :bubsy:

Town
Hello, Doc! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Listen. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. Everyone knows this. Even I know this. Innocent Child. Everyone knows you're innocent. Of course you are. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. At the beginning of the game I'll tell everyone the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell and they'll all go "WE KNOW" and also they'll be like "wow Doc is innocent? haha cool wow uwu the mitochondria really is the powerhouse of the cell"

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Hello, ALIT! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about the IRS. I don't even know what it stands for. I Rate Snakes? Irate Rat Snakes? Internal Revenue Services? Whatever it is, I've decided to make The IRS the Town Cop! :) At night you may target a player and determine their alignment. cue some funny flavor about auditing or something idfk. You will receive results of "Did their taxes," "Did not do their taxes," or "????" (innocent, guilty, or no result)

Hello, Pen! (pedder) I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Alright look. You know I'm a slut for jojo. We all know I'm a slut for jojo's. HOWEVER comma, I have NOT read jojo's part 8. And I gotta include jojo's you KNOW I gotta. That's why I've decided to make Jojolion the Town Paranoid Gun Owner! :) You love jojo's just as much as I do, right? Of course you do! That's why when anyone targets you at night, you take it as a personal attack on the entirety of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Mr. Hirohiko Araki himself, and most importantly, actual Jesus who shows up in part 7. And when someone insults the divine gift of Gyro Zeppeli's ass, the natural conclusion is to literally murder them. If anyone dares to target you or your favorite thing, you will shoot them. That's reasonable! :)

Hello, Morbid Minish! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

ok so first of all what the **** is Kingdom Hearts. I played the first game and I can't tell you a single thing that actually happened. Like yeah they went to Disneyland and killed an endangered species (a leopard or whatever) and something about the darkness and friendship and micket mose dude idk???? Anyway I've decided to make Kingdom Hearts the Town Doctor. Something about friendship running on smiles my dude, if you target a player and they're about to be killed, instead you save them! :)

Hello, Mido! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about reading and writing. I can spell and ****, one time in 6th grade my teacher surprised us with a jape bonus word because we wanted one, it was the expansion of DNA. Deoxyribonucleic acid. STILL GOT IT *****! I only got it wrong because I put the space in the wrong spot or something like that. Either way I was like 98% accurate and I'd never heard the word before. I'm a smart ***** when it comes to spelling! But not reading and writing. I'm a dumb****. Bragging aside, that's why I've decided to make Reading and Writing a Vanilla Town! :) Your weapon is your vote bud. u better use that ****

Also I'm a big dumb meanie head and if you don't make at least one typo per post i'll modkill you. :)

Hello, Storm! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I've seen multiple star wars movies and I still don't know **** about it. There's like that one guy that goes EYYY ANNIEEE and that blue elephant guy, the two best characters in the whole franchise, otherwise i'm ????? idk? That's why I've decided to make Star Wars a Vanilla Town! :) Your weapon is your vote bud. u better use that ****

Also I'm a big dumb meanie head and I'm giving you a type of post restriction. Whenever I feel like it, I'll DM you with a pop culture reference or something, whatever I like at the time, and your next post must reference that thing. If you don't I'll modkill you. :)

Hello, Ragnarokio! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about balancing mafia games. That's why I've decided to make How To Balance Mafia Games the Town Giant Cupcake! :) This is a role I made up. If you are the last player alive, or if you manage to target a person at night and kill them, you learn the roles and names of all players. Other than that, your weapon is your vote bud. u better use that ****

Hello, Moe the Moblin! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about how to socialize like a normal human being. I have like 2 friends and they're just as weird as I am. That's why I've decided to make Socializing the Town Neighbor! :) At night you can select a player to talk to in a private DM. You will be allowed to talk to them until someone dies. Upon their death, you may select a new neighbor.

Hello, Exlight! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about remembering things. Seriously my memory is really bad. Unless it's about something ****ty someone did to me, then i remember everything.......... That's why I've decided to make Remembering Things the Town Backup! :) Whichever town role dies first, you back dat ass up :bubsy:

haha geddit it's like amnesiac
i just got that
i know i wrote this joke like a month ago but it still took me a minute lmao

Other
Hello, Johnny Sooshi! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about splatoon. *jerry seinfeld voice* Are they kids or are they squids? I don't know! *normal regular human voice* anyway I've decided to make Splatoon the Vandal. This is a special role I made myself! :)

On odd nights, you're a kid. You're full of pent-up emotions you can neither understand nor decipher so you vent them in ways that aren't talking. So you paint! :) Instead of walls, your target is people. You may target a person at night and paint them, your choice of color. This is so much fun!!!! uwu

On even nights, you're a squid. Your animalistic instincts cause you to M U R D E R. Choose a person that night to destroy! This fills you with squidlike glee.

Choose your targets wisely, my friend, because in order to win you must paint half of all living players as well as survive to win.

ayeeee what's good **funnier6**

your role pm is that you are my cool and good friend. if those degenerates lynch you the game ends and no one wins. your flavor name is **I Don't Know The Joke Because Funnier Didn't Pin It To The Chat :/**

also i am making you read **** and **** with your own eyes and there's nothing u can do about it :two_hearts:
my role pm is myself. my role name is myself. i don't know myself. who am i, and how can i be happy without a metaphorical chicken in my teeth? how do i obtain happiness? how can i truly feel free in a space where i can't be sure i won't lose everything i care about?

If the players lynch me, nothing happens! :)

why should anything happen when i die. what does it matter. what does anything matter. nothing i've ever done matters in the end anyway. let the world know that i died alone.

If you get lynched your role PM gets posted because that's how the rules work *****

i hope these are every bit at comical as funnier made them out to be. enjoy :pikalove:

Last edited:
GG. Very fun game with great flavor. Thank you for hosting, LG and Funnier. But not getting a single successful investigation off as a cop sucked lol.

It was down to the wire with that ending. SMS played very well to push it so far. I have to give credit to Pendio for the win, though. He still has it after all these years. The guy who wanted us to lynch him on Day 1 won the game.

Pen

The game is on!
GG indeed! Thanks for hosting this splendid game, GumGum and FunFun! And well played everyone, truly! I feel like either side could have won there at the end.

@Spirit Mask Snowman it was an absolute treat getting to go toe to toe with you in the final day. I was super nervous throughout the entire thing though, I kid you not. As far as Mafia end games go this has got to be one of my favourites. :)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Role PMs

Scum
Hello, Giri! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about doing my taxes. That's why I've decided to make Doing Taxes the Mafia Framer! :) During the night you may select a player to frame them. For example, if a cop were to investigate that player, they would show up guilty.

Since you're a dirty scum whose partners are sms the man whose name is too long, and rubik, you can speak in the mafia chat provided in funnier's discord server. u also get a factional kill :bubsy:

Hello, your name is too damn ass long! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about sblorts or whatever that "active" "working out" stuff is. Fun???? With teammates????? idk???? Anyway that's why I've decided to make Sports the 2x Mafia Strongman! :) A total of two times ever you can choose to use your thicc rippling muscles to make an unstoppable kill. Use it wisely :bubsy:

Since you're a dirty scum whose partners are rubik and giri, people with names of a normal length, you can speak in the mafia chat provided in funnier's discord server. u also get a factional kill :bubsy:

Hello, Rubik! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I'm secretly 89 years old and I can't use technology. How does it work? I don't know! That's why I've decided to make Technology the Mafia Roleblocker!:) At night you may choose a target and prevent them from carrying out their task for the night. Also you are a meme thief. A mief, if you will. You cannot post memes and your target is prevented from memeing the next day. This is restricted to memes in picture, video, and gif format i cannot stop you from saying words in a particular pattern and damn if i don't know how to communicate without memeing. maybe i should've made that this role instead. hm.

Since you're a dirty scum whose partners are giri and SMS (why is his name so long), you can speak in the mafia chat provided in funnier's discord server. u also get a factional kill :bubsy:

Town
Hello, Doc! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Listen. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. Everyone knows this. Even I know this. Innocent Child. Everyone knows you're innocent. Of course you are. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. At the beginning of the game I'll tell everyone the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell and they'll all go "WE KNOW" and also they'll be like "wow Doc is innocent? haha cool wow uwu the mitochondria really is the powerhouse of the cell"

Hello, ALIT! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about the IRS. I don't even know what it stands for. I Rate Snakes? Irate Rat Snakes? Internal Revenue Services? Whatever it is, I've decided to make The IRS the Town Cop! :) At night you may target a player and determine their alignment. cue some funny flavor about auditing or something idfk. You will receive results of "Did their taxes," "Did not do their taxes," or "????" (innocent, guilty, or no result)

Hello, Pen! (pedder) I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Alright look. You know I'm a slut for jojo. We all know I'm a slut for jojo's. HOWEVER comma, I have NOT read jojo's part 8. And I gotta include jojo's you KNOW I gotta. That's why I've decided to make Jojolion the Town Paranoid Gun Owner! :) You love jojo's just as much as I do, right? Of course you do! That's why when anyone targets you at night, you take it as a personal attack on the entirety of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Mr. Hirohiko Araki himself, and most importantly, actual Jesus who shows up in part 7. And when someone insults the divine gift of Gyro Zeppeli's ass, the natural conclusion is to literally murder them. If anyone dares to target you or your favorite thing, you will shoot them. That's reasonable! :)

Hello, Morbid Minish! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

ok so first of all what the **** is Kingdom Hearts. I played the first game and I can't tell you a single thing that actually happened. Like yeah they went to Disneyland and killed an endangered species (a leopard or whatever) and something about the darkness and friendship and micket mose dude idk???? Anyway I've decided to make Kingdom Hearts the Town Doctor. Something about friendship running on smiles my dude, if you target a player and they're about to be killed, instead you save them! :)

Hello, Mido! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about reading and writing. I can spell and ****, one time in 6th grade my teacher surprised us with a jape bonus word because we wanted one, it was the expansion of DNA. Deoxyribonucleic acid. STILL GOT IT *****! I only got it wrong because I put the space in the wrong spot or something like that. Either way I was like 98% accurate and I'd never heard the word before. I'm a smart ***** when it comes to spelling! But not reading and writing. I'm a dumb****. Bragging aside, that's why I've decided to make Reading and Writing a Vanilla Town! :) Your weapon is your vote bud. u better use that ****

Also I'm a big dumb meanie head and if you don't make at least one typo per post i'll modkill you. :)

Hello, Storm! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I've seen multiple star wars movies and I still don't know **** about it. There's like that one guy that goes EYYY ANNIEEE and that blue elephant guy, the two best characters in the whole franchise, otherwise i'm ????? idk? That's why I've decided to make Star Wars a Vanilla Town! :) Your weapon is your vote bud. u better use that ****

Also I'm a big dumb meanie head and I'm giving you a type of post restriction. Whenever I feel like it, I'll DM you with a pop culture reference or something, whatever I like at the time, and your next post must reference that thing. If you don't I'll modkill you. :)

Hello, Ragnarokio! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about balancing mafia games. That's why I've decided to make How To Balance Mafia Games the Town Giant Cupcake! :) This is a role I made up. If you are the last player alive, or if you manage to target a person at night and kill them, you learn the roles and names of all players. Other than that, your weapon is your vote bud. u better use that ****

Hello, Moe the Moblin! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about how to socialize like a normal human being. I have like 2 friends and they're just as weird as I am. That's why I've decided to make Socializing the Town Neighbor! :) At night you can select a player to talk to in a private DM. You will be allowed to talk to them until someone dies. Upon their death, you may select a new neighbor.

Hello, Exlight! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about remembering things. Seriously my memory is really bad. Unless it's about something ****ty someone did to me, then i remember everything.......... That's why I've decided to make Remembering Things the Town Backup! :) Whichever town role dies first, you back dat ass up :bubsy:

haha geddit it's like amnesiac
i just got that
i know i wrote this joke like a month ago but it still took me a minute lmao

Other
Hello, Johnny Sooshi! I don't know how to write role PMs so I made funnier do it for me! :)

Fun fact about me, I don't know either jack or **** about splatoon. *jerry seinfeld voice* Are they kids or are they squids? I don't know! *normal regular human voice* anyway I've decided to make Splatoon the Vandal. This is a special role I made myself! :)

On odd nights, you're a kid. You're full of pent-up emotions you can neither understand nor decipher so you vent them in ways that aren't talking. So you paint! :) Instead of walls, your target is people. You may target a person at night and paint them, your choice of color. This is so much fun!!!! uwu

On even nights, you're a squid. Your animalistic instincts cause you to M U R D E R. Choose a person that night to destroy! This fills you with squidlike glee.

Choose your targets wisely, my friend, because in order to win you must paint half of all living players as well as survive to win.

ayeeee what's good **funnier6**

your role pm is that you are my cool and good friend. if those degenerates lynch you the game ends and no one wins. your flavor name is **I Don't Know The Joke Because Funnier Didn't Pin It To The Chat :/**

also i am making you read **** and **** with your own eyes and there's nothing u can do about it :two_hearts:
my role pm is myself. my role name is myself. i don't know myself. who am i, and how can i be happy without a metaphorical chicken in my teeth? how do i obtain happiness? how can i truly feel free in a space where i can't be sure i won't lose everything i care about?

If the players lynch me, nothing happens! :)

why should anything happen when i die. what does it matter. what does anything matter. nothing i've ever done matters in the end anyway. let the world know that i died alone.

If you get lynched your role PM gets posted because that's how the rules work *****

i hope these are every bit at comical as funnier made them out to be. enjoy :pikalove:
Omg these are all so great, I love how you even added role PMs for funnier and yourself, haha!!!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
SMS why didn’t you kill Doc?
I explained my thoughts in depth in scum chat. I figured I could maybe convince Doc to vote Pen, but I felt like I had little chance to convince Ex. I did start to wonder if I could have gotten Ex to buy that Pen was scum in the last hour of the game, lol.

GG indeed! Thanks for hosting this splendid game, GumGum and FunFun! And well played everyone, truly! I feel like either side could have won there at the end.

@Spirit Mask Snowman it was an absolute treat getting to go toe to toe with you in the final day. I was super nervous throughout the entire thing though, I kid you not. As far as Mafia end games go this has got to be one of my favourites. :)
For sure bro, you found some legitimate slips from me and I did my best to try downplaying them.

Overall, I'm satisfied I survived to endgame. I felt like if Namira hadn't died I would have had a better shot of winning, because my original plan was to shoot Ex and go into the day and peg the kill on Namira because he maybe slipped up in the neigborhood chat, or something along those lines. Our kills and blocks also worked out super efficient which I'm glad about. From nightkilling the Doctor night 1, to blocking the Cop each night Rubik was alive and then I NKed ALiT at a crucial point in the game. Pretty much, if Rubik had not been nightkilled I think we would have been super dominant.

Anyway, GG tons of fun for sure!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom