• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
LG rushes through the door of the conference room. "omg am i late" she asks the room. "omg i'm super late i'm so sorry friends umu pls hold on for ONE moment"

Pronouncing the anime face phonetically, she yeets her briefcase onto the table, jumping at the loud BANG noise. There is a paper sticking out of the briefcase. LG finally notices it. "****. ****. oh no omg ****ing ****ting ass**** what is that i hope it's not importanttttt" She quickly opens the briefcase and examines the paper. "oh phew it's just my work schedule from three weeks ago LMAO oops forgot that was in there crying while laughing emoji"

She brushes her hair out of her face, takes a breath to reorient herself, then scans the room. There are three other people sitting around the conference table, very far away from each other. They are Doc, Pen, and the guy whose name is way too long to type, spending far more effort than I would ever be willing to put forth into a post in a mafia game on an internet forum dedicated to Zelda games, Zelda theories, and other gaming related topics, such as Pokemon and dorksiders. "hey guys! welcome to my vlog :bubsy:" she says in a Jojo Siwa impersonation. There is no phone or camera in her hand. She is not taking a vlog. She's just spouting a stupid meme. "here's! the mf! tea!" She pauses, realizing she has no idea what to say next, because she doesn't know who they've decided to abolish today. Is it one of the players? Racism? Aunt Terry? It could be anything.

"uhhhhh" she sputters. "so which one of u is gettin lynched rn lmao"

"Well we just got done arguing," Doc begins, but LG cuts him off.

"DOC omg thank you for the support i love and appreciate u so much uwu" she says like your least favorite aunt who never lets you get a word in and always asks you the same questions about what you're studying in school and why haven't you brought your boyfriend to dinner and when's your sister's birthday again. She plants a platonic kiss on the top of his head, touches her forehead to his and whispers "the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell <3"

Thoroughly weirded out by her display of way too much affection, Doc straightens his attire and continues. "Uh, anyway, we just got done arguing like 3 hours ago. Funnier came in and poured us some chocolate milk -" he indicates three empty glasses on the edge of the table where no one is sitting - "but he told us you wanted to do the honors so, we've mostly just been chatting about stuff that happened during the game and eating skittles and stuff."

"YEÅH" Pen adds with a hearty laugh. "Yeah weov'e had LÖTS OF SKLITTTLES XD"

"PEN GO THE **** TO SLEEP JEEZ LOUIS IT'S FRICCIN MIDNIGHT DUDE WHAT IS IT LIKE NOON THERE" LG cries, eyeing his wine glass. If he doesn't finish that, she definitely will. "OH **** uhhh right so yall finished arguing ummmmmm. so who's gonna die"

Doc and Pen immediately point at Silly Long Name, while he points to Pen. "ah ok ok i getcha i see where ur comin from okeydoke i'm picking up what ur putting down alrighty" LG comments, mostly to herself. She clicks open the briefcase once more and pulls out a comically large rubber hammer, which definitely should not have fit inside that briefcase. "welp time 2 bring down the ban hammer haha"

"Hah! XD"
"Lol"
"Lol good one. Oh wait ****--"

With all her might LG swings the hammer down on Spiritual Name That Is Way Too Long Guy, and his head splatters like a watermelon. Literally, someone dressed up a watermelon to look vaguely like SMS' head and then the rest was CGI, don't worry no one was actually hurt during this stunt. Anyway there's watermelon guts and seeds everywhere. Pen says "OH MY GOD" and Doc takes a bite out of a particularly large chunk that landed near him.

"okay! so looks like sms was a bad guy" LG announces. "town wins!!!!! uwu"

final vote count
Pen (1) - SMS
SMS (2) - Pen, Doc

SMS was Sports, the Mafia Strongman.

All threats to the town have been eliminated.

Town wins! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom