• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things in Zelda That Seem Normal but Would Be Weird if You Saw It in Real Life.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Middle-Aged Mapseller?

Lol. Got to love Tingle! But I would say walking into a graveyard with actual ghosts. pretty normal in game. Adn entering a dark house that is hard to see in and looks like its been abandoned for years only to step forward and find a giant friendly spider drop from the cieling. Normal for me in the game anyways. Not normal if I went to deliver cookies to a neighbors though. Not at all.

Going to the bathroom with your pants on. A hand sticking out of the toilet asking for paper. Cutting grass and it giving you money. Finding money in pots. Breaking and entering. A thirty-five year old man who wants to be a fairy (though, I'm sure there are some in the world...).

C

CWP

Getting hit by a giant boss and loosing half a heart. The fact that you have a life gauge, but that's all video games. Bosses that seem absolutely fine until you stab them one more time at which point they die. A crab with eyes in his hands?

when he slahes around all the time. when he destroys jars and stuff. When he gets an arsenal of cuckoos after him. When he rolls into trees.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well there are several things, like: changing your from by a mask, seeing cute and cuddly cats turn into devils at night, seeing any kind of monsters in general, picking up an exploding plant, meeting fish people, metting rock people, meeting wood people, there are all kinds of things. ^^ Yeah, a lot of fictional things would freak me out.

Every time I kill a spider (or another monster) there appears a chest with money or some random keys in it, never happened to you? :bleh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom