• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things in Zelda That Seem Normal but Would Be Weird if You Saw It in Real Life.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
It would be creepy in real life if people kept the same expression and pose until you press A.
Especially because most of the time they would be staring at you ;)

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
Seeing a kid running around with a tiny sword cutting grass and picking up a green gem would be pretty weird to see. Or a young man picking up a chicken and jumping off a ledge to try and fly would also be random.

It's a fact that when you put on a blue tunic you can breath under water... I do it all the time.

Honey and Darling continuously spinning around and around for all of eternity.

Oh yea...and Guru Guru, spinning around and around for all of eternity.

Umm...What three? I count...*counts on fingers*...one or two. Those are Ruto and maybe Saria, but she's like technically 12 years old for all eternity so that could never happen.

There is Malon. She would be the most likely person for Link to date. She is about his age and is not a Sage.

I find the ability to fly through the air with a cucco to be a bit odd. There's no way in hell that a small bird with tiny wings should be able to keep Link floating in the air, if even for a moment. What's more odd is that it they can fly in the first place. How is it possible that a bird, that appears to be based on a chicken, can fly? It doesn't make any sense. Oddly enough, the Oocoo in Twilight Princess possess the same ability, and they should be far less capable of flight, or lifting anyone through Link through the air for that matter.

But hey, this is obviously a humorous element that was thrown into the game, and it isn't supposed to make sense in real life. :yes:

running in to peoples house, steeling their rupies and then your the hero.... nintendo logic :)

NOT Nintendo Logic, but video game logic. Nintendo isn't the only company to employ such odd mechanics and such in its video games. Examples of such things can be seen in many games - of many genres - of many game companies. Nintendo is not unique in that regard.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about using a sail cloth to get to the ground safely? I don't think that would even work in real life, you would kinda just fall to your doom.

I was about to say Rupees appearing out of grass, but you said what people do.
So someone (Link) going around, swinging their sword at grass and making money appear?
Running into houses and smashing all the pots and making money appear?
Having multiple hearts?
GETTING multiple hearts?
Doing that pose thing whenever Link gets something? (Lol, during the Wing Ceremony, when Link got the cloth, I was like, "DUDE, THIS WAS A TOTALLY PEACEFUL AND SERIOUS CEREMONY, AND YOU STILL DO THAT???" Then Zelda pointed it out too, and that was hilarious.)
Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom