• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things in Zelda That Seem Normal but Would Be Weird if You Saw It in Real Life.

stools that regenerate your health...if they had these in hospitals..or just around your house (i remember this from SS)... you could jump of buildings, get shot, hit by a car, so long as you didnt die and could get to your stool..youd be fine

When people get mad because you don't drive your train properly and decide to walk, but they forget you're in the middle of the ocean...

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Dancing for 24 hours and 7 days a week none stop saying "Yay Yay Pow" over and over again.

Getting attacked by my Aunt's chickens after teasing them.

Turning into a wolf and have Tracy (My Dog) and Junior (My Cat) start talking to me.

Yes, in today's world, I'm sure the government would not appreciate "I'm the hero of time" If someone was arrested for break in and entering;)

I would have to say the weirdest thing- beside smashing peoples pots and grass growing back - would be giving a child a sword, and then letting him go around smashing peoples pots and cutting down grass then coming back outside and the grass grown back. Now that would be weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom