• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Theory: Termina is Ancient Hyrule, Not Mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I'm sorry if this image isn't the correct size or any other technical difficulties. I just found this theory and it interested me, I'm sure there are holes in the logic here but it'll interesting to talk about I imagine.

and yes, I am aware hyrule historia goes completely against this :P

Attachments

• oh my god.jpg
    oh my god.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 44

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Wasn't it confirmed to be another world or something? Like.....a parallel universe or something? I need to see a bigger picture of that image though.

Conor

the over analysing guy
Like I said I'm aware hyrule hystoria flat out says termina is in an alternate reality, it's just hypothetical (of course it's all fictional so that's a moot point) can you still not read it after clicking on it to enlarge it? I'll type it up in it's entirety tomorrow if that's the case :)

it's readable, and it makes as much sense as anything in zelda theory, so if you like it, then make it truth in your zelda universe, if not then don't...no reason to really argue anything about it. i think it's a theory that makes termina much more interesting than just a random side world, and anything that makes zelda more connected and complicated is fine with me.

Eh, I don't think so. While the world map similarities are definitely eye-catching, Termina being an ancient Hyrule just doesn't make sense at all. It is confirmed to be an alternate/parallel universe, and it wouldn't make sense for Link to be going back in time when sent to Termina instead of remaining in the same time.

However, based on the evidence for that theory, it would make more sense to say that Hyrule and Termina were created the same geographically, and Hyrule evolved while Termina didn't. I don't necessarily believe that, but it seems a bit more plausible.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I'm not seeing a lot of room for discussion here, so I'm going to go ahead and close the thread. Thanks, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom