• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Theory On Master Kohga Backstory

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Because almost all NPC characters have unique faces and names. You can plainly see that the Disguised Yiga use the faces of other people you meet in the game.
I haven't even noticed that because every time I see a certain face I can tell it's a Yiga member ... And it always has been. And what if those NPC's are secretly Yiga members? NPC's in that game ARE able to be in two separate locations at the same time. (Kass and the Old Man are proof of that) So maybe it really is them after all.

Not to mention the voices of the disguised yiga is different than their actual voices once they engage you in combat.
If they can change their body type, I'm sure the voice comes with the package. :/ They would all have to be identical twins if their Yiga version was their real version.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
If you save in front of a disguised Yiga and reload the game, they will look like a different character, so chances are it's just a disguise.
I already knew that, but tbh that really doesn't mean anything anyways, I would bet they have somewhere from 3-5 different Yiga citizen models and they just put it on a random loop. I know because I've fought the same dude in more than one area. :/ There could only be five of them and they switch locations with each other while your game is resetting, :P because that makes just as much sense as them poofing into a new skin while you are resetting.
:/ I don't think we should try to argue character-elements by using system settings and code variables as evidence.

I do have t
I don't know where the 100 years thing came from, but it never actually says when the Yiga Clan was formed... it implies that Sheikah started to defect following the Great Calamity 10,000 years before BotW, but the clan itself obviously wasn't formed until more recently.
Kohga has neither the physique nor the personality of an elderly Sheikah... the napping, like his belly, seems to just be lazyness... he seems more middle-aged at the most.
The only indication we get of how long the Yiga Clan has been about is Dorian... seeing as he has started a family since leaving the clan, we can assume it was formed more than 10 years before BotW.
If I had to guess, I'd say the clan was only formed around 20-30 years before BotW.

I do have to add that the Yiga clan are present in one of links memories

Ok so I was just wondering if Master Kohga, the leader of the Yiga Clan in Breath of the Wild, could possibly be the child of Impa. My evidence to prove this is that Paya, Impa's granddaughter, doesn't appear to have any parents, and is instead taken care of by Impa. Also Kohga was once a member of the Sheikah tribe, and is a major character, much like Impa. He also is very well liked and respected by his followers, much like Impa is by her's. And even if it hasn't been proved o be true or untrue, it is still a cool thing to think about. Maybe I'll use it in a fanfic or something?

Tell me what you think.
I think that hes actuallyZant from twilight princess. Dont ask me about if he has done some ressurections. They both throw tantrums, both can hover and fly, and summon strange items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom