• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Theory of Bongo Bongo

Hero of…. #s, I guess
You think they would have something that gross in ocarina of time?

It is actually quite plausible, and I consider all the theories proposed here to be very well formulated. Though it is true that such ideas as amputation and execution for punishment seem to be a bit much for an E10 rated game, Nintendo has been known to sneak very mature themes and content into Zelda games. Majora's Mask is about armageddon. Wind Waker shows desperation followed by destruction of an entire society. Have you ever heard the meme "Nintendo so sneaky"? Well, it is true.

I consider it likely that Bongo Bongo was in some way tied to the Lens of Truth and that he was a criminal or villain of sometime.

Woah Woah Woah! I think you are on to something do you think he created the Shadow Temple as well? There are blood stains and torture equipment in there too!

S

Scruffy3Janitor

in my opinion

Bongo Bongo was most likely a man who lived where the well is, and could have been a sheikah, and could have crafted the lens of truth, and could have been a murderer. However, i believe adding on to this that he was after the triforce of power, and when he tried to, he was stopped, and his limbs were chopped off [he has no arms or legs] as a warning. Knowing that his spirit would return for it, the Seven Sages sealed off the Sacred Realm. However, he got a small portion of the triforce [which explains why gannon mutated at the end of the game] before it was sealed. The Sages then, before making the well, sealed him[who is now Bongo Bongo] in the nearby cave [where the graveyard is or will be] to give them time to make the well and put all his belongings in it, so they could seal him in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom