• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Theories, Rants, Ideas

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
You all know and can agree, I'm the god of MM. So let me give you my thoughts.

The game will by far be superior
With MM3D having a longer development time than the original, you all might think it's just for performance and quality but there's a flaw with that theory;
They already had the story and concept in mind. This means that even more time was put into MM3D. So I propose this; MM3D will have multiple major changes. They could be anything, we've already been informed that there will be TWO fishing ponds and a boss (Presumably Gyorg) has been added/changed. Imagine what else they could have changed, added or revised. What if there is a master quest-esque mode, that would possibly add more dungeons, and the 7 day cycle that was originally planned?

Gyorg​
So, we were informed that a boss has been altered.
While watching the trailer I noticed Gyorg looked different.
MM:
Is+it+just+me+or+does+that+thing+look+strikingly+_9f304a8eacd4749c8aecb5070d370ce0.png

MM3D :
800px-Gyorg_3.png

Notice an eye in the MM3D version's mouth?
This suggests that it's the 'weak-spot' in which you'd attack the boss at.

The ponds​
It's interesting to think that they'd somehow altered Termina to have two fishing ponds.
I don't think much about it, but it might introduce a fishing mask or two more heart pieces.
Though if we get two more heart pieces, we'll also lose two, I wonder about this.

Master Quest-esque mode​
I would love to see this, especially if it implanted new side-quests and dungeons, with old concept ideas like the 7-day cycle.
Though there isn't much we could theorize on this, as it hasn't been confirmed or hinted.

New 3Ds hinted special feature(s)​
60FPS Better textures. Moar 3D.
'nuff said.

Some things I'd like to see​
Other than what's already said;
-Online Goron racing
-More Deku Palace mazes, mini-games?
-Minor improvements
-Amazing stuff

Leave your thoughts? I dunno.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread